IndiaDivine.org

Discriminatory policy

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear all, Today I happened to see the notification of TTD in the Telugu newspaper Eenadu for the posts of Veda Parayanadars, Adhyapakas and archakas. They have fixed a mimimum basic of Rs. 9285 for the former and Rs. 5750 for the latter two. The temple is believed to be following Vaikhanasa Agama and Thengalai Srivaishnavism. Is it not wrong on the part of the adminstration to discriminate thus against those carrying the main duties of the temple service? adiyen ramanuja dasan Vishnu

Pinpoint customers who are looking for what you sell.

SwAmin, Quite discriminatory indeed. But what can be done?? I am shocked to see smArthAs performing veda-parAyanam. Not that I am against SmArthAs per se, but by the very definition, their philosophy is against our Sampradayam, and as you said it TirumalA is supposed to follow ThennAchArya Sampradayam. Who bothers? Who cares? --dAsanSrimahavishnu Vinjamuri <vsmvishnu wrote: Dear all, Today I

happened to see the notification of TTD in the Telugu newspaper Eenadu for the posts of Veda Parayanadars, Adhyapakas and archakas. They have fixed a mimimum basic of Rs. 9285 for the former and Rs. 5750 for the latter two. The temple is believed to be following Vaikhanasa Agama and Thengalai Srivaishnavism. Is it not wrong on the part of the adminstration to discriminate thus against those carrying the main duties of the temple service? adiyen ramanuja dasan Vishnu Pinpoint customers who are looking for what you sell.

Looking for a deal? Find great prices on flights and hotels with FareChase.