IndiaDivine.org

Mudhal Thiruvandhadhi - 015-016

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Sri:Srimathe Ramanujaya Nama: poygaiyAzhvAr aruLich seydha mudhal thiruvandhAdhi Pasuram 15: mudhalAvAr mUvarE ammUvar uLLummudhalAvAn mUri

nIr vaNNan - mudhalAyanallAn aruL allAl nAma nIr vaiyagaththupallAr aruLum pazhudhu Meaning:mUvarE - Brahma, Vishnu and ShivamudhalAvAr - are primary devatas.ammUvaruLLum - Amongst these three,mUri nIr vaNNan - He who has the color of the vast oceanmudhalAvAn - is the cause of all.aruL allAl - Other than the grace ofmudhalAya - One who is the cause of everythingnallAn - and One who is always helpful,vaiyagaththu - in this world surrounded bynAma nIr - the well known ocean,aruLum - the gracepallAr - of otherspazhudhu - is useless. -- Pasuram 16: pazhudhE palapagalum pOyina enRu anjchiazhudhEn aravaNai mEl kaNdu - thozhudhEnkadalOdham kAl alaippak kaN vaLarum sengkaNadalOdha vaNNar adi Meaning:aravu aNai mEl kaNdu - Seeing on the bed of Adiseshaadi - the divine feet of the Lord,kaN vaLarum - who

restskadal Odham - on the milky ocean with its waveskAl alaippa - brushing His divine feet,sem kaN - who is red eyed, andadal Odha vaNNar - who has the color of the ocean with close waves,thozhudhEn - I worshipped them.pazhudhE pOyina enRu - Realizing that I have wastedpala pagalum - countless time (prior to this)anjchi azhudhEn - I became frightened and cried. Azhvar Emberumanar Jeeyar Thiruvadigale Sharanam adiyEn madhurakavi dAsan http://www.acharya.org/meaning/divyapr/ayiram3/MudhalThiruvandhadhi/index.html

Building a website is a piece of cake. Small Business gives you all the tools to get online.