IndiaDivine.org

Fw: Appeal for Help - Mr. Suresh Penchala - http://www.help-suresh.org/

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Moderator Note: Owing to the emergency of this case we are approving this email. As srivaishnavas let us all sincerely pray and do our might for the well being of Suresh.

Ramanuja dAsargal

Suresh Penchala, a member of Telugu community is in COMA since Aug 14 at ERLANGER HOSPITAL, Chattanooga, TN after he met with a devastating and life threatening accident. We encourage community members interested in helping him to do so directly. There is a bank account established in his name by TAMA. The details of the account are provided below. Please contact Srinivas Maheshwaram, 614 735 8472, maheshwaram, friend of Suresh Penchala if you would like to know more details before you act.

Checks are payable to TAMA Please write "Suresh Penchala" in the memo of check.Address: TAMA, Attn Suresh Penchala,3192 Buck Way , Alpharetta,GA, 30004

http://www.help-suresh.org/

Regards,+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ Appeal from Suresh's brother:Suresh Penchala is a student on at Eastern Illinois University(F1 visa) pursuing his masters in Computers and supposed to graduate in December. During summer semester while enrolled in 2 on-line courses he visited India and does not have the worst feared Insurance. He returned back from India on 13 of August and headed for his college along with his friend NISHANT ETALA on 14th August at around 9:30PM from Atlanta to E.I.U, Charleston ,IL in 97 model Toyota RAV4. He was supposed to stop in Nashville for the night and again drive to Illinois the next day.At around 11:30 ( before mid-night), On I-75 just after exit-353 border of Georgia and

Tennessee , they met with a major accident. An 18 wheeler ran into them. Unfortunately Nishant Etala passed away at the scene of the accident and Suresh Penchala has been admitted in ERLANGER HOSPITAL with serious injuries. He was not in a position to survive when he was flown to hospital with injuries to : Both Lungs Collapsed/ Punctured.Lacerations on his head.Broken right collar bone.Broken right shoulder. Fractured C4 spine.Completely broken rib-cage ( fractured to an inch)Laceration to his spleen. Liver damaged.Broken hip.broken left arm.broken right ankle.Anoxic/Hypoxic injuries to his Brain. -- Major ( Lack of oxygen to brain due to initial blood loss and lack of breathing ability) Thanks to God and to Doctors and Nurses at ERLANGER hospital who has worked really hard for 3hrs pumping 10 bottles of blood, opening his

belly and sewing the flowing blood stream could save his life. He has remained in COMA since. He needs continuous medical attention but Erlanger hospital has said that there is not much they can do at this time. Mentioning that he has substantial damage to his brain and time would only tell us what would happen to him. At the same time as there is no treatment being done to him, they say that they cannot keep him in the hospital and as he is not responding, he cannot go to a Rehabilitation center and would have to go to a Skilled Nursing Facility. Unfortunately as he does not have insurance no nursing facility is willing to take him.Hospital has asked me to take him home and my family lacks the expertise which the nurses at skilled nursing facility would provide in keeping my brother stable and keep him alive. Nursing homes would cost somewhere between $500 to $1000 per day which I cannot

afford. ( To get him into a nursing home i need to pay a month's advance) and no Nursing Home or Hospital is coming forward to take Suresh. While thinking of taking him to India we inquired about transportation costs , As he had chest tubes it is not medically safe for him to travel in a commercial flight until next 3 months and if he were to be transported then a air ambulance would have fly him which i am not sure they can with his medical condition but would cost around $100,000 to $180,000. Which is out of my reach.

Suresh Penchala is from Andhra Pradesh , India, Me (Ramesh Penchala) , My DAD, and Mom are here in Chattanooga. My Parents are very depressed, emotional and yet determined to save Suresh. We are asking for help from each one of you to come forward and donate towards this noble cause, keeping in mind that your contribution (however small it is) would be going a long way in his treatment.

No amount is little and no amount is huge at this situation so i humbly beg/request all to please try to help my brother and my family get through these tough situation Praying for my brother and donating how much ever possible by you to save a life.

Thanks In Advance for the Generosity, Ramesh Penchala & Family.404-422-4583(Mobile)

rameshpenchalaandSrinivas Reddy Maheshwaram614 735 8472maheshwaram

Make Checks payable to Ramesh PenchalaMailing address:Srinivas Maheshwaram 5045 Dierker RdApt#B8Columbus, OH 43220

Be a better Heartthrob. Get better relationship answers from someone who knows. Answers - Check it out.