IndiaDivine.org

Mudhal Thiruvandhadhi - 063-064

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Sri:Srimathe Ramanujaya Nama: poygaiyAzhvAr aruLich seydha mudhal thiruvandhAdhi Pasuram 63: thOL avanai allAl thozhA en sevi iraNdumkEL avanadhu inmozhiyE kEttirukkum - nA nALumkOL nAgaNaiyAn kuraikazhalE kURuvadhEnANAmai naLLEn nayam Meaning:thOL - My handsavanai allAl thozhA - will not worship anyone but Him;en sevi iraNdum - my two earskEttirukkum - will listen and surviveinmozhiyE - by the sweet words ofkEL avanadhu - He who is all my relations;nA - my tonguekURuvadhE - will speaknALum - every daykurai kazhalE - the divine feet which sound (due to the ornaments)kOL nAgaNaiyAn - of He who has the bright Adisesha as His bed;nANAmai naLLEn - I will not approach without shamenayam - the other things that are seeked by Samsaris. Vyakhyana

Saram: Azhvar says - As He is like that, all my senses are involved inHim just as I am. -- Pasuram 64: nayavEn piRar poruLai naLLEn kIzhArOduuyavEn uyarndhavarOdu allAl - viyavEnthirumAlai alladhu dheyvam enRu EththEnvarumARu en nam mEl vinai? Meaning:nayavEn - I will not wish for myselfpiRar poruLai - the soul that is the property of the Lord;naLLEn - I will not nearkIzhArOdu - the samsasris who think that their souls belong to themselves;uyavEn - I will not talk to anyoneuyarndhavarOdu allAl - other than the lofty Srivaishnavas who are in His service;thirumAlai alladhu - other than Sriman Narayanadheyvam enRu EththEn - I will not praise anyone as the supremeviyavEn - or look at them with amazement;vinai varum ARu en - how will sins comeen mEl - upon me? Vyakhyana

Saram: Azhvar is asked - You and your senses may be involved in Him andnot attached to anything else; however, the karmas are timelessand due to the prior attachment to them, they may come back toyou; what would you do then? Azhvar replies - When I am in thisstate, how would they come back to me? Azhvar Emberumanar Jeeyar Thiruvadigale Sharanam adiyEn madhurakavi dAsan

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.