IndiaDivine.org

RE: SRIVAISHNAVA INFO - DIARY HAS BEEN RELEASED WITH NEW FEATURES! ACQUIRE A COPY AND

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Srimate Ramanujaya Namaha.

Adien would like to have 5 copies of the Diary on my following address. Kindly let me know how much I should pay and mode of payment. Last year adien had sent DD for the purpose. Pl. let me know.

Adien,

Pelapur R.Varadarajan.

Flat No.27, Bld. 3/C, Wing A/2, New Ajanta Avenue,

Paud Road, Pune 411 038.Maharashtra.

Tel No. (020)25439981. Cell 9850042618.

srimaantrustusaFrom: srimaantrustusaDate: Tue, 6 May 2008 08:14:35 -0500[sri ramanuja] SRIVAISHNAVA INFO - DIARY HAS BEEN RELEASED WITH NEW FEATURES! ACQUIRE A COPY AND ENJOY !

Sri:

Srimate Ramanujaya nama:

Priya Arangan adiyaars,

Srimaan Trust has always been working towards enriching our relationship with Srivaishnavam. One such effort has culminated in publishing Srivaishnava Info – Diary brimming with very useful information every year. This is the 3rd year the diary is being printed and we are sure it would guide you in your spiritual pursuits. New features have been added in tamil and english to make you truly enjoy every Divya-desa trip and other sampradaayic activities!

So obtain a copy for yourself and gift plenty to your friends and family members too!

Please view the attachment. It contains the 3D picture of the diary and an explanation of its key contents.

Please Note: To obtain the diary in India, please mail us at: srimaantrust

US residents, please mail us at srimaantrustusa

The diaries will be available in US shortly, however, we will begin taking orders for them. The cost of the diaries is Rs. 30 in India and $8 for US residents per diary.

When ordering, please provide us with the following information:

Name, Address, phone no., and number of diaries required.-- -- ever-in-divine-service,KAINKARYA SREESrimaan Trust (Srimaan Bhattar Kuzham)http://parasarabhattar8220.fotoblog.co.uk/Postal address:231 South Uttara St, Srirangam, Trichy-620 006 Tamil Nadu, INDIA Ph 0431-2431109 Email: India - srimaantrust USA - srimaantrustusa Skydrive - Get 5GB online space for FREE!. Store and share music, photos and documents online with ease. Try it now!