Guest guest

Guest guest

For the past few weeks adiyen has been going to a mudhiyor illam (Home

for the Aged) once a week and reading select pasurams from 4000 divya

prabandham.

It is in T.Nagar, Chennai area. Most of the listeners are above 80

years old, and can sit through about 20 pasurams. It takes only about

10 to 15 minutes.

There is no money involved in doing this reading.

I have to make a trip outside this area and not sure when I would be

able to return and restart the reading.

So I am hoping that someone from this group would be able to continue

reading in that Home.

Any weekday (that is except Fri,Sat,Sun) is okay for them, and at

around 5 or 5:30 pm (negotiable).

If you are interested and will be able to continue this, please send

me a personal email and I will provide my contact information to

discuss further.

adiyen Sreenivasa dasan.

Guest guest

jai srimannarayana

I wish God wants me to do this spiritual job

Dr Devi narayana--- On Wed, 7/2/08, adiyenraghu <adiyenraghu wrote:

adiyenraghu <adiyenraghu[sri ramanuja] Reading pasurams at a Home for the Agedramanuja Date: Wednesday, July 2, 2008, 5:54 PM

For the past few weeks adiyen has been going to a mudhiyor illam (Homefor the Aged) once a week and reading select pasurams from 4000 divyaprabandham.It is in T.Nagar, Chennai area. Most of the listeners are above 80years old, and can sit through about 20 pasurams. It takes only about10 to 15 minutes.There is no money involved in doing this reading.I have to make a trip outside this area and not sure when I would beable to return and restart the reading.So I am hoping that someone from this group would be able to continuereading in that Home.Any weekday (that is except Fri,Sat,Sun) is okay for them, and ataround 5 or 5:30 pm (negotiable) .If you are interested and will be able to continue this, please sendme a personal email and I will provide my contact information todiscuss further.adiyen Sreenivasa dasan.

Guest guest

Swamin

Can you give me the address at tnagar .Iam a RESIDENT OF T NAGAR and i can follow from sept onwards

regards

srinivasan- Alwar Srinivasan--- On Wed, 7/2/08, adiyenraghu <adiyenraghu wrote:

adiyenraghu <adiyenraghu[sri ramanuja] Reading pasurams at a Home for the Agedramanuja Date: Wednesday, July 2, 2008, 5:24 AM

For the past few weeks adiyen has been going to a mudhiyor illam (Homefor the Aged) once a week and reading select pasurams from 4000 divyaprabandham.It is in T.Nagar, Chennai area. Most of the listeners are above 80years old, and can sit through about 20 pasurams. It takes only about10 to 15 minutes.There is no money involved in doing this reading.I have to make a trip outside this area and not sure when I would beable to return and restart the reading.So I am hoping that someone from this group would be able to continuereading in that Home.Any weekday (that is except Fri,Sat,Sun) is okay for them, and ataround 5 or 5:30 pm (negotiable) .If you are interested and will be able to continue this, please sendme a personal email and I will provide my contact information todiscuss further.adiyen Sreenivasa dasan.

Guest guest

Dear Sir My name is sundararajan and i will do .since i do not all pasuram will read whatever little i know. sundararajan.--- On Thu, 7/3/08, devi devi <devishruta2002 wrote:

devi devi <devishruta2002Re: [sri ramanuja] Reading pasurams at a Home for the Agedramanuja Cc: jeevakarunya02Date: Thursday, July 3, 2008, 12:47 PM

jai srimannarayana

I wish God wants me to do this spiritual job

Dr Devi narayana--- On Wed, 7/2/08, adiyenraghu <adiyenraghu@ > wrote:

adiyenraghu <adiyenraghu@ >[sri ramanuja] Reading pasurams at a Home for the Agedramanuja@ s.comWednesday, July 2, 2008, 5:54 PM

For the past few weeks adiyen has been going to a mudhiyor illam (Homefor the Aged) once a week and reading select pasurams from 4000 divyaprabandham.It is in T.Nagar, Chennai area. Most of the listeners are above 80years old, and can sit through about 20 pasurams. It takes only about10 to 15 minutes.There is no money involved in doing this reading.I have to make a trip outside this area and not sure when I would beable to return and restart the reading.So I am hoping that someone from this group would be able to continuereading in that Home.Any weekday (that is except Fri,Sat,Sun) is okay for them, and ataround 5 or 5:30 pm (negotiable) .If you are interested and will be able to continue this, please sendme a personal email and I will provide my contact information todiscuss further.adiyen Sreenivasa

dasan.