IndiaDivine.org

Invitation to view WEB site and starting of group

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Bhagavathas,

Jai Sreemannarayana.

I once again invite all devotees of Lord Ranganatha to view a humble effort in the form od WEB Site http://srirangam.etemples.net and comment on the content to enrich the utility.

I also feel there are lots of stories and narrations to make us feel better when we devote ourself to Lord Ranganatha. Many of them popularly known, never the less every repetion add value and understanading. Each festival at Srirangam associated with Lord Ranganatha has a background known to older generation, but the younger generation unaware of its intent and value to LIFE as such. To bring out or start some thing in this direction I started a group sreerangam

This group shall exchange information, stories and legends related to typical festivals. Some of them I intend to put on the WEB site http://srirangam.etemples.net in course of time.

I Request all the knowledgible persons to join the group sreerangam and spend an hour of time at their leasure to put some post and add value to the effort, by sending stories and related pictures.

I thank this big group ramanuja for encouraging my small effort, allowing this post. Best wishes to all devotees.

~ LORD RANGANATHA SHALL BLESS ALL

~ Ever humble to all devotees

~ P V V Seetharama Chari

P V V S Chari