IndiaDivine.org

Software Viral Nuniyil Prabandham

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hello everyone,I remember that there is a desktop software called "Viral Nuniyil Prabhandham" .If anyone has a copy or knows a website from where it can be downloaded, can you kindly share it with this group?Thanks muchRegardsVidhya- Vidhya Vasudevan

"Happiness is a state of the Mind"--- On Fri, 10/3/08, srini vasan <gsreeni_vasan wrote:srini vasan <gsreeni_vasan[sri ramanuja] Re: A couple of questions on visishtAdvatha philosophyvaishnavanCc: , ramanuja , , "Vishnuchithan" <vchithanFriday, October 3, 2008, 1:43 PM

Swamin, Please find the reply from Sri. U. Ve.Vishnuchithan Swami, Melathirumaligai, Thiruvellarai. Adiyen Ramanuja Dasan Srinivasan. "Vishnuchithan .S" <vchithan (AT) gmail (DOT) com> wrote: I'm afraid both the answers are wrong. On the surface, it would appear that a jivatma cannot occupy more than one body, so also he cannot have access to others' minds. While this is true in general, exceptions present themselves almost immediately. 1) Sage Sowbari married the 50 daughters of a king. He took 50 different bodies and lived in 50 separate houses with them and enjoyed all the pleasures. He was a single jivatma. He was able to bear all the bodies because of his knowledge and power. 2) Great sages can know what others think. In

fact they know

things that happened, those that are happening and those that will happen in the future. So also they know what others think. Of course, all this is in relation only to those jivas living in this world. All Muktatmas and nityatmas can take several bodies at the same time. Also they are all sarvajgnas. They know what is in the minds of others. I don't see why this should contradict vishistadvaita. There would be a contradiction only if every jivatma knows the mind of every other jivatma. In that case it would suffice it there existed only one jivatma. Ramanujadasan S.Vishnuchithan. On Wed, Oct 1, 2008 at 11:52 AM, srini vasan <gsreeni_vasan@ .co. in> wrote: ----------

Forwarded message

----------Ramasamy <vaishnavan (AT) gmail (DOT) com>, ramanuja@ s.com, Tue, 30 Sep 2008 18:43:54 -0700A couple of questions on visishtAdvatha philosophy Sri:SrimatE rAmAnujAya nama:Dear bhAgavathAs,A bhAgavathA wanted to clarify a couple of question onSri VisishtAdvaitha philosophy. Please help him clarify.One of this friends asked these questions and he respondedas follows but wanted to get scholarly

opinion. I

posting thesequestions on behalf of him.-----1. Can jivatma occupy several bodies at the same time?My reply to him was clearly not, because only Brahman can have thepower to occupy many bodies at the same time. Otherwise, it wouldcontradict Visitadvaita vedanta. Am I correct? I would appreciate ifyou or other scholars in this field can answer this question.2. Can a jivatma have access to other jivatma's mind?That is, can one jivatma know what the other jivatma is thinking?My reply is no. If it were so, the plurality of jivatmas will lose allindviduality and end up as one atman, which will again contradictVisitadvaia vedanta. Am I correct in this reponse? Again, I wouldlike to have scholarly opinion on this subject.-----adiyEnrAmasAmy rAmAnuja dAsan

please let adiyen also know if anyone tell u about the software...thanking you,regards, adiyen ramanuja dasan ,narayanabhakthan --- On Thu, 23/10/08, Vidhya Vasudevan <vidya_vasudevan wrote:Vidhya Vasudevan <vidya_vasudevan[sri ramanuja] Software "Viral Nuniyil Prabandham"ramanuja Date: Thursday, 23 October, 2008, 6:37 PM

Hello everyone,I remember that there is a desktop software called "Viral Nuniyil Prabhandham" .If anyone has a copy or knows a website from where it can be downloaded, can you kindly share it with this group?Thanks muchRegardsVidhya- Vidhya Vasudevan

"Happiness is a state of the Mind"--- On Fri, 10/3/08, srini vasan <gsreeni_vasan@ .co. in> wrote:srini vasan <gsreeni_vasan@ .co. in>[sri ramanuja] Re: A couple of questions on visishtAdvatha philosophyvaishnavan (AT) gmail (DOT) comCc: , ramanuja@ s.com, , "Vishnuchithan" <vchithan (AT) gmail (DOT) com>Friday, October 3, 2008, 1:43 PM

Swamin, Please find the reply from Sri. U. Ve.Vishnuchithan Swami, Melathirumaligai, Thiruvellarai. Adiyen Ramanuja Dasan Srinivasan. "Vishnuchithan .S" <vchithan (AT) gmail (DOT) com> wrote: I'm afraid both the answers are wrong. On the surface, it would appear that a jivatma cannot occupy more than one body, so also he cannot have access to others' minds. While this is true in general, exceptions present themselves almost immediately. 1) Sage Sowbari married the 50 daughters of a king. He took 50 different bodies and lived in 50 separate houses with them and enjoyed all the pleasures. He was a single jivatma. He was able to bear all the bodies because of his knowledge and power. 2) Great sages can know what others think. In

fact they know

things that happened, those that are happening and those that will happen in the future. So also they know what others think. Of course, all this is in relation only to those jivas living in this world. All Muktatmas and nityatmas can take several bodies at the same time. Also they are all sarvajgnas. They know what is in the minds of others. I don't see why this should contradict vishistadvaita. There would be a contradiction only if every jivatma knows the mind of every other jivatma. In that case it would suffice it there existed only one jivatma. Ramanujadasan S.Vishnuchithan. On Wed, Oct 1, 2008 at 11:52 AM, srini vasan <gsreeni_vasan@ .co. in> wrote: ----------

Forwarded message

----------Ramasamy <vaishnavan (AT) gmail (DOT) com>, ramanuja@ s.com, Tue, 30 Sep 2008 18:43:54 -0700A couple of questions on visishtAdvatha philosophy Sri:SrimatE rAmAnujAya nama:Dear bhAgavathAs,A bhAgavathA wanted to clarify a couple of question onSri VisishtAdvaitha philosophy. Please help him clarify.One of this friends asked these questions and he respondedas follows but wanted to get scholarly

opinion. I

posting thesequestions on behalf of him.-----1. Can jivatma occupy several bodies at the same time?My reply to him was clearly not, because only Brahman can have thepower to occupy many bodies at the same time. Otherwise, it wouldcontradict Visitadvaita vedanta. Am I correct? I would appreciate ifyou or other scholars in this field can answer this question.2. Can a jivatma have access to other jivatma's mind?That is, can one jivatma know what the other jivatma is thinking?My reply is no. If it were so, the plurality of jivatmas will lose allindviduality and end up as one atman, which will again contradictVisitadvaia vedanta. Am I correct in this reponse? Again, I wouldlike to have scholarly opinion on this subject.-----adiyEnrAmasAmy rAmAnuja dAsan