Rate this topic

Guest guest

Sreeman Peesapati VVS Chari garu

You can put the photo of your " Acharya " along with other deities and

also you can offer flowers at the lotus feet of " Acharya " {SriSriSri

Ramanuja China Jeeyar Swamy} without any hesitation. You may be seeing

while we are doing Pada Puja of Swamyjee we wash his lotus feet and put

flowers at his feet. He is our living GOD , as he is liaison between GOD

and ourselves and deserves all sorts of pujas what we do them to LORD.

Sincerely

Nrusimha Charya.

ramanuja , " Peesapati V V S Chari " <charipvvs

wrote:

>

> Dear Bhagavathas,

>

> Jai Sreemannarayana.

> I have put the photo painting of my ACHARYA (Thridandi Chinna jeeyar

swamy) in my daily pooja along with all other dieties - Ganesha,

Lakshmi, Sri Ranganatha, Andal, Meenakshi and different pooja books. My

acharya I respect him on par with my daily Perumal. I sit only few

minutes (less than ten minutes) before lord, put flowers, a little

sndyavandanam and few slokas of Vishnu sahasram. I GAIN DIVINE SPELL AND

STRENGTH and my day starts good.

>

> The confusion I have is whether, I can put flowers before the lotus

feet of my Acharya, who is living and inspiring us with divine messages

to enrich my life. CAN SOME ONE CLARIFY THE TRUE SENSE AND MEANING OF

OFFERING FLOWERS TO LORD'S LOTUS FEET AND WHETHER THE SAME CAN BE

EXTENDED WITHOUT HESITATION TO MY LIVING ACHARYA.

>

> Requesting all learned inputs.

>

> ~ Ever humble to all devotees - Peesapati V V S Chari

> ~ Web site - srirangam.etemples.net

>

>

>

>

> P V V S Chari

>

Sri:Srimathe ramuanujaya nama:Dear Sriman P V V S ChariAdiyen is stating our poorvacharya's views on this. So, please take no offense, it is just reality from our acharya's perspective.>>> I have put the photo painting of my ACHARYA (Thridandi Chinna jeeyar

swamy) in my daily pooja along with all other dieties - >>> Ganesha,

Lakshmi, Sri Ranganatha, Andal, Meenakshi and different pooja books.Our Acharya is considered as equal or even above Perumal. So, it is quite proper to worship him along with other deities.But, it is not considered proper to bring in anya devatas (meenakshi, ganesha, etc). Actually according to our poorvacharyas, sastra (gita, rahasya granthams) it is a bhagavat apacharam (offense against perumal) to treat any other devata equal or higher than him. For better guidance, please get proper instructions from your own acharya/elders.adiyen sarathy ramanuja dasan

My acharya I respect him on par with my daily Perumal. I sit only few minutes (less than ten minutes) before lord, put flowers, a little sndyavandanam and few slokas of Vishnu sahasram. I GAIN DIVINE SPELL AND STRENGTH and my day starts good.

The confusion I have is whether, I can put flowers before the lotus feet of my Acharya, who is living and inspiring us with divine messages to enrich my life. CAN SOME ONE CLARIFY THE TRUE SENSE AND MEANING OF OFFERING FLOWERS TO LORD'S LOTUS FEET AND WHETHER THE SAME CAN BE EXTENDED WITHOUT HESITATION TO MY LIVING ACHARYA.

Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now

As Sri Vishnu is SUPREME and as a Vaishnavite WE Pray to HIM WHY bring in anya Devatas who again look to Vishnu only

SO PRAY at the FEET of Vishnu and Acharya PURUSHA and thats it

Adiyen Ramanuja Dasan

AANDAL THIRUADIGALE SARANAM

On Fri, Oct 31, 2008 at 3:59 PM, Sarathy Thothathri <sarathy_t wrote:

Sri:Srimathe ramuanujaya nama:Dear Sriman P V V S ChariAdiyen is stating our poorvacharya's views on this. So, please take no offense, it is just reality from our acharya's perspective. >>> I have put the photo painting of my ACHARYA (Thridandi Chinna jeeyar swamy) in my daily pooja along with all other dieties - >>> Ganesha, Lakshmi, Sri Ranganatha, Andal, Meenakshi and different pooja books.

Our Acharya is considered as equal or even above Perumal. So, it is quite proper to worship him along with other deities.But, it is not considered proper to bring in anya devatas (meenakshi, ganesha, etc). Actually according to our poorvacharyas, sastra (gita, rahasya granthams) it is a bhagavat apacharam (offense against perumal) to treat any other devata equal or higher than him. For better guidance, please get proper instructions from your own acharya/elders.

adiyen sarathy ramanuja dasan

My acharya I respect him on par with my daily Perumal. I sit only few minutes (less than ten minutes) before lord, put flowers, a little sndyavandanam and few slokas of Vishnu sahasram. I GAIN DIVINE SPELL AND STRENGTH and my day starts good.

The confusion I have is whether, I can put flowers before the lotus feet of my Acharya, who is living and inspiring us with divine messages to enrich my life. CAN SOME ONE CLARIFY THE TRUE SENSE AND MEANING OF OFFERING FLOWERS TO LORD'S LOTUS FEET AND WHETHER THE SAME CAN BE EXTENDED WITHOUT HESITATION TO MY LIVING ACHARYA.

i agree with this in toto.

Our AzvAr-s propositions, faith , belief and practice does not enivsage this.

dasan

vanamamalai padmanabhan

On Mon, Nov 3, 2008 at 5:12 PM, janaki janaki1958 <janaki1958 wrote:

As Sri Vishnu is SUPREME and as a Vaishnavite WE Pray to HIM WHY bring in anya Devatas who again look to Vishnu only

SO PRAY at the FEET of Vishnu and Acharya PURUSHA and thats it

Adiyen Ramanuja Dasan

AANDAL THIRUADIGALE SARANAM

On Fri, Oct 31, 2008 at 3:59 PM, Sarathy Thothathri <sarathy_t wrote:

Sri:Srimathe ramuanujaya nama:Dear Sriman P V V S ChariAdiyen is stating our poorvacharya's views on this. So, please take no offense, it is just reality from our acharya's perspective. >>> I have put the photo painting of my ACHARYA (Thridandi Chinna jeeyar swamy) in my daily pooja along with all other dieties - >>> Ganesha, Lakshmi, Sri Ranganatha, Andal, Meenakshi and different pooja books.

Our Acharya is considered as equal or even above Perumal. So, it is quite proper to worship him along with other deities.But, it is not considered proper to bring in anya devatas (meenakshi, ganesha, etc). Actually according to our poorvacharyas, sastra (gita, rahasya granthams) it is a bhagavat apacharam (offense against perumal) to treat any other devata equal or higher than him. For better guidance, please get proper instructions from your own acharya/elders.

adiyen sarathy ramanuja dasan