IndiaDivine.org

Offering Flowers to ACHARYA's photo - the confusion is cleared

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Bhagavatha,

JAI SREEMANNARAYANA

My last mail on this subject, I received guidance from many devotees of the groups - ramanuja, SriRangasri and . I am thankful to all of them. Surprisingly every one has same thinking. ALSO I am lucky my acharya also responded. In the process I could reorganise my pooja mandir and my thoght process. As I said earlier my day starts good, with little pooja just after bath, in which I have photos of Lord Ranganatha, AANDAAL, Sri Lakshmi, Sri Venkateswara, a photo of Sri Rama pattabhi shekam and my Acharya (chinna jeeyar). To summarise my stand on this, Offering flowers - we do as expression of LOVE, Respect, best wishes and BEYOND. Flowers occupy a greater place in our pooja (worship) as THREE Alwars, Periya Alwar, Tondaradi poodi alwar and AANDAAL, chose them as effective path to LORD' S LOTUS FEET. Looking at the slokam " Lakshminatha samaarambham - naadayamuna madhyamam - asmad acharya paryantham - Vande guru param paraam " . I accept my living acharya as link to my spiritual destination (Lord's Lotus feet). Now there is no hesitation to put my first flowers to ACHARYA, then Nammalwar, Ramanuja and AANDAAL and Lord Ranganatha finally.I THANK ONCE AGAIN ALL THE ELDERLY LEARNED SCHOLARS WHO COMMENTED AND ADVISED ME.

~ Ever humble to all devotees -- Peesapati V V S Chari

P V V S Chari