IndiaDivine.org

Thirunarayanapuram(Melkote)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Jai Srimannarayana!

Srimathe Ramanujayanama:

srimath Varavaramunaye Nama:

Dear srivaishnavas!

Adiyen is planning to visit Melkota(Thirunarayana puram) on 5th feb.Please kindly let me know apart from melkote is any other srivaishnava khsetrams near by.I will be there up to 8th feb.please tell me the best way

to go about from melkota.Thanks in advance for this great help.

Adiyen:

Raghu Ramanujadasa

Message sent using India’s leading Hosted Microsoft Exchange service.

For details visit http://net4.in/hostedExchange

Respected/Dear Swamin,Adien has also visited Melkote on two occasions. In the Second instance though I missed Vairamudi byjust oneday, the inner prakaram pradhakshinam 18 times on the very next day of Vairamudi is a blessing. Please do not miss to visit Thondanoor about 24 kms. from Melkote where Swami Ramanuja lived for 12 years and revealed his true identity as Aadhisesha after replying to 1000 questions in one go. There Swami did panchasamskaram to number of his devotees where you will find the Shanka and Chakkram reversed to facilitate panchasamskaram done sitting opposite the devotees.Of course there are other kshetrams nearby wherein at Sri Gopalakrishan sannadi Kannan's unique dance posture (you will not find in any other divya desam) reverse thiruvadi(leg posture) is there. Please also ensure to visit the age old thirumaligai where in you will find Manavalamamunigal and other ThenAcharyas. Please take a cab from Mysore Railway Stn. to visit the kshetrams which you will find more convenient.Adien RamanujadasanPelapur R.Varadarajan.In service of Srimannarayana ramanuja From: raghu.vDate: Wed, 28 Jan 2009 10:15:33 +0530[sri ramanuja] Thirunarayanapuram(Melkote)

Jai Srimannarayana!

Srimathe Ramanujayanama:

srimath Varavaramunaye Nama:

Dear srivaishnavas!

Adiyen is planning to visit Melkota(Thirunarayana puram) on 5th feb.Please kindly let me know apart from melkote is any other srivaishnava khsetrams near by.I will be there up to 8th feb.please tell me the best way

to go about from melkota.Thanks in advance for this great help.

Adiyen:

Raghu Ramanujadasa

Message sent using India’s leading Hosted Microsoft Exchange service.

For details visit http://net4.in/hostedExchange

Discover your phone style WIN a Windows Mobile phone. Your style! Try it now!