Sundarajan [sundar]

Thursday, November 14, 2002 10:02 AM

vanamamalai

A query

SrimathE RaAmAnujAya Namaha

AzhwAr EmperumAnAr JeEyar TiruvadigalE Saranam

Dear Sirs,

Can someone advise me the birth year of current jeeyar Shri

Kaliyan Remanuja Jeeyar of Vanamaamalai mutt.

Best Regards

G. Sundarrajan

PT. Aneka Kimia Raya Tbk

Wisma AKR, Jalan Panjang No.5,

Kebon Jeruk

Jakarta 11530

Tel : 62-21-5311110 Extn : 898

Fax : 62-21-5311388

Mobile : 0811193742

• 6 years later...

Swamins

Adiyen Ramanuja dasan

I have a query in my mind which i thought i must share with u all.If

any body has answer please do share with me.

I was hearing to U.Ve Velukkudi swami's upanyasam.In the Gajendra

moksham epusode he told that Gajendran fought with crocodile for

1000yrs and finally when he was helpless called to GOD as adimulame He

came to save him immediately.

Now my doubt is when God knows that some body is HIS ardent devotee and

when HE comes the moment one calls why can't HE come and help when he

sees his bhaktha in trouble.Is it necessary that HE will come only on

being called?Or is it that we should surrender and not try to protect

oneself at all?Please do enlighten me in this respect.I am still in the

nacent stage of vaishnavism.So do bear with me for such frivulous

questions.

Anxiously awaiting a reply.

Kamini

The Lord does come without calling but the basic postulate is unflinching devotion.SvAmi Pillai lOkAchAryAr in the magnum opus 'Sri Vachana BhUshaNam' anlayses this in a precise manner.upAyathukku,draupadhi lajjayai vittAL, pirATti svasakthiyai vittal , thirukkaNNamangai ANDAn sva vyApArathai vittAL.-SVB-82what does this mean.Draupathi shed her shyness. pirATTi shed her powers (Despite the fact that she had powes to reduce to ashes , she shed her powers-pirATTi who could command agni not to harm Thiruvadi , could have also commanded the same agni to reduce to ashes whomever she had wanted to)-TirukkaNNa mangai ANDAn shed is activities.All these things point to one common thing. Unflinching convicion towards God that He will come and rescue us.This is what AzvAr again and again reiterates in his experince.It is His look out to come and save us but , it is our convciton that matters.

DASAN

vanamamalai padmanabhan

-

kamini1956

ramanuja

Monday, February 16, 2009 3:45 PM

[sri ramanuja] A query

SwaminsAdiyen Ramanuja dasanI have a query in my mind which i thought i must share with u all.If any body has answer please do share with me.I was hearing to U.Ve Velukkudi swami's upanyasam.In the Gajendra moksham epusode he told that Gajendran fought with crocodile for 1000yrs and finally when he was helpless called to GOD as adimulame He came to save him immediately.Now my doubt is when God knows that some body is HIS ardent devotee and when HE comes the moment one calls why can't HE come and help when he sees his bhaktha in trouble.Is it necessary that HE will come only on being called?Or is it that we should surrender and not try to protect oneself at all?Please do enlighten me in this respect.I am still in the nacent stage of vaishnavism.So do bear with me for such frivulous questions.Anxiously awaiting a reply.Kamini

Dear All.

it is the sought of question which will be in all most all mind, that why this kind of test is to be done by god, and why the people and all created by him should suffer,

here we dont understand one thing, that we keep off our mind and think by heart, when we are in trouble,

the karma what is been associated with us all the time, is the decisive factor of our well being and suffering,

god has shown us examples from various parts of his own avathars, that good people are always put into trouble, and they have to fight for living as a good person, and has to struggle against the bad character, which again is created by him but based on the karma that the created person is having with him

else, why rama has to go to forest and loose his loving wife to ravana, and struggle so much to get her back, and why dharma has to suffer a lot to get his kingdom back?

so many questions will give us the answer, and our famous superstar also has said in a movie, that god test good people but never let them down, but bad people are less tested but on one final day they are let down totally,

but the point for your question is SURRENDER yourself without any expectation? trust that he can only do it for all, when you do saranagadi at his feet, you should trust he will take care, it will be foolish for a child to get in paper from his dad, that he will take care of him till he grows nicely, it is the parents priority and comfortability the child will be taken care, the same way we should surrender and keep doing our work, and on priority as the father to all of us, he will take care at all ups and downs of the life to combat and sustain,

in one way all can console themself only with this point of view, instead of introspecting and questioning the actions, which will surely at one point will bring in some disbelief to our

own mind,

till now science cant answer to all the questions of life, and there are many beyond reach,

the same way the question can be answered in many ways, and i found the way suitable

to me and anything wrong - people who read this pl.forgive me.

ranga

god test good people but never let them down

S.Ranganathan

Mantralaya catering

V make your tongue smile

--- On Mon, 16/2/09, kamini1956 <kamini1956 wrote:

kamini1956 <kamini1956[sri ramanuja] A queryramanuja Date: Monday, 16 February, 2009, 3:45 PM

SwaminsAdiyen Ramanuja dasanI have a query in my mind which i thought i must share with u all.If any body has answer please do share with me.I was hearing to U.Ve Velukkudi swami's upanyasam.In the Gajendra moksham epusode he told that Gajendran fought with crocodile for 1000yrs and finally when he was helpless called to GOD as adimulame He came to save him immediately.Now my doubt is when God knows that some body is HIS ardent devotee and when HE comes the moment one calls why can't HE come and help when he sees his bhaktha in trouble.Is it necessary that HE will come only on being called?Or is it that we should surrender and not try to protect oneself at all?Please do enlighten me in this respect.I am still in the nacent stage of vaishnavism. So do bear with me for such frivulous questions.Anxiously awaiting a reply.Kamini

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.

Respected Bhakthas,in line with the point raised by our vaishnaivite colleague, i would like to answer the question with 3 more questions:1. Who gave Gajendran the Strength to fight for 1000 years?2. Who gave Gajendran the Knowledge to know that he should call out to Adimoolam as the ultimate saviour?3. What was Gajendran fighting for?in reverse order, the reason that Gajendran was fighting for was not because of the fear of death but it was a question of how a person (in this case an atma) chooses to leave this world.to reserve the title of the Lord after doing our best, is the greatest characteristic of a true bhaktha. If we are to call out his name for every single problem to be solved, then there would be no reason for a person to do their best. A small reminder on "Karmanye va adhikarashthey" (Bhagavath Gita). In today's world, God gives us the knowledge to grasp on how to drive a car. If a person misues the knowledge to transport illegal goods, then it would be unfair to blame that on the knoweldge provider.And, the answer to the first question is obvious (I hope)These are my simplistic opinions.Apologies for any hurt caused.Regards,ramanuja From: kamini1956Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2009 10:15:57 +0000[sri ramanuja] A query

Swamins

Adiyen Ramanuja dasan

I have a query in my mind which i thought i must share with u all.If

any body has answer please do share with me.

I was hearing to U.Ve Velukkudi swami's upanyasam.In the Gajendra

moksham epusode he told that Gajendran fought with crocodile for

1000yrs and finally when he was helpless called to GOD as adimulame He

came to save him immediately.

Now my doubt is when God knows that some body is HIS ardent devotee and

when HE comes the moment one calls why can't HE come and help when he

sees his bhaktha in trouble.Is it necessary that HE will come only on

being called?Or is it that we should surrender and not try to protect

oneself at all?Please do enlighten me in this respect.I am still in the

nacent stage of vaishnavism.So do bear with me for such frivulous

questions.

Anxiously awaiting a reply.

Kamini

Discover your phone style WIN a Windows Mobile phone. Your style! Try it now!