IndiaDivine.org

etemples.net - Gets a home page. Also please guide on scope for this site.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Bhagavathas,

Jai Sreemannarayana.

By Lord Ranganatha's blessings and Acharya Anugraham, my efforts to build a website on SRIRANGAM and related is well encouraged by many devotees and the web site hits are also increasing. Now a home page is built and added. Devotees can go to URL http://etemples.net and from there navigate to links srirangam, thiruppavai and devotees. The process of development is on going, especially "devotees" link where I am attempting probably too big. The "devotees" link now has - travellogues (to 108 divyadesams), blogs on Srirangam and related, picture posts. You can directly post related messages on the website, or send email to chari. Also on the agenda are more Vishnu temples (one page narration), Vaishnavite book reviews (not critical of scholars but informatory to novice persons), WIKIES, VISHNU stories for children. As I see it is becoming BIG and beyond my strengths. Making web pages are not difficult, but material is not available at one place. I request all devotees to share material in this excercise and also advise any corrections that are required, so that fresh minds are not given wrong information.

wishing all the best. Ever humble to all devotees.

~ Peesapati v v Seetharama Chari, website - http://etemples.netP V V S Chari