IndiaDivine.org

REPLY --- Fw: Why GOD Allows Pain?.................................. SO TRUE

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Sriman NAVEEN,

Jai Sreemannarayana.

I saw your message on JETUSA

"Fw: Why GOD Allows Pain? ........................... SO TRUE ".

It has demonstrated or implied the existance of God to a Barber on the streets. This is probable simplest way to show to a novice. However I am pinched and pained with the analogy between God and Barber. This implies a NEECHOPAMANAM (lower level comparision, simile) for God. This reminds me of famous RAMANUJA's explanation for "THASYA YADHA KAPYASAM PUNDAREEKA MEAVA MAKSHINI" - compparing Lord Srremannarayana's eyes with the rare side of a monkey, that was corrected by BHAGAVAD RAMANUJA properly to compare His eyes with Lotus petals. Let us recall the same context and put ourself HIGH when we look for God, Lord Ranganatha or His devotees or AlWARS.

God's existance is felt many times in our life, when we look for Him. When you pass side by a flower garden you get a great smell. When our Chinna Jeeyar Swami Ji tells us a simple truth of TODAY, how it was demonstarted in SRIMAD RAMANYANAM, we see Lord. when we get love from parents or elders, when we get knowledge from our GURU (teacher), when we give Love to others, When charity is seen, When we witness Lord's Lotus feet at a temple - we feel God. When we struggle harder and no more is possible in our strengths and we look at Him for help and we receive His helping hand in some form - we feel God.

I know you do not intend to degrade Lord in any fasion, neither I do not want to hurt any devotee. However I request you restrain from making some NEECHOPAMANAM in the context of Lord.

~ Ever Humble to all devotees - Peesapati V V S Chari

~ Website - http://etemples.net

P V V S Chari