IndiaDivine.org

Fwd: Swami Velukudi Krishnan to Dubai & Muscat

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

---------- Forwarded message ----------ramesh <rishivarFri, Apr 10, 2009 at 11:01 AM

Swami Velukudi Krishnan to Dubai & MuscatsumivaradanDear bhagavatas

Swami Velukkudi Krishnan started from Chennai on 20th for a series of Lecture on our sampradaya topics at Dubai & Muscat. 

We at Muscat had a great pleasure to receive Swami at Muscat airport on 28th Morning.  He came to Muscat after he finished discourses in Dubai on 27th.  Myself along with Swami Ramanujam & Shrimathi Veni received swami and his dharmapathini at Muscat Airport. We had a wonderful time at Muscat for 1 week during Swami's discourses.  The topic rendered during the visit was Vazhi Kattum Mahabharatham for 6 days and 1 day we had a English lecture ' " Power of Atma " which was well attended by large audience through out the week.  Also Swami gave a series of lecture on our sampradaya topics each day :-

Swami Thirukatchi Nambi's Aru Varthaigal

Swami Koorthazhwan's Varadaraja Sthavam

Swami Emperunaar's Vedartha Sangraham

Swami Pillai Lokachariar's Nava Vidha Sambandham

Swami Azhagia Manavala Perumal Nayanar's Acharya Hrudhayam

Swami Manavala Mamunigal's Thiruvoimozhi Nootrandhadhi

Swami Vedanthachariar's Yathiraja Sapthathi

Also Swami visit a place called Sohar which is also nearby Muscat and gave a lecture in English on Sri Ramar qualities which was fortunately the Sri Rama Navami Day.

Also we had the celebration of Emperumanar Thirunakshtram celebrations at my residence on Thiruvadhirai.  It was indeed a great feeling among the adiyars of Swami Emperumanar & Swami Manavala Mamunigal during the Thiruvadirai celebrations amidst Swami's participation.

I would like to mention my thanks to all the Shri Vaishnava Adiyar's especially special thanks to Mr.Gopalswamy who had arranged for his stay in his residence in his house.  Swami always resides in his house whenever he visits Muscat.  Special thanks also to Mrs. & Mr.Rangarajan, Mr.Parthasarathy (Omantel), Mr.Parthasarathy (United Travels), Mr.Ramanujam L & T), Mr.Krishnan (Delma), Mr.Seshadri (Saud Bahwan Group), Mr.Purushothaman (United Travels), Mrs. & Mr.Mani Srinivasan (Ministry of Finance, Mr.Narayanan (Ministry of Finance). 

Thanks

S. Ramesh

Guest guest

Sri:Srimathe Ramanujaya namahaSwaminAre these lectures available for download from some site? (similar to what we provided when Swamy visited USA).adiyenRamanuja dasanVaradarajan <sumivaradanramanuja ; oppiliappan Sent: Saturday, April 11, 2009 3:25:32 AM[sri ramanuja] Fwd: Swami Velukudi Krishnan to Dubai & Muscat

---------- Forwarded message ----------ramesh <rishivar (AT) omantel (DOT) net.om>Fri, Apr 10, 2009 at 11:01 AM

Swami Velukudi Krishnan to Dubai & Muscatsumivaradan@ gmail.comDear bhagavatas

Swami Velukkudi Krishnan started from Chennai on 20th for a series of Lecture on our sampradaya topics at Dubai & Muscat.

We at Muscat had a great pleasure to receive Swami at Muscat airport on 28th Morning. He came to Muscat after he finished discourses in Dubai on 27th. Myself along with Swami Ramanujam & Shrimathi Veni received swami and his dharmapathini at Muscat Airport. We had a wonderful time at Muscat for 1 week during Swami's discourses. The topic rendered during the visit was Vazhi Kattum Mahabharatham for 6 days and 1 day we had a English lecture '"Power of Atma"which was well attended by large audience through out the week. Also Swami gave a series of lecture on our sampradaya topics each day :-

Also Swami visit a place called Sohar which is also nearby Muscat and gave a lecture in English on Sri Ramar qualities which was fortunately the Sri Rama Navami Day.

Also we had the celebration of Emperumanar Thirunakshtram celebrations at my residence on Thiruvadhirai. It was indeed a great feeling among the adiyars of Swami Emperumanar & Swami Manavala Mamunigal during the Thiruvadirai celebrations amidst Swami's participation.

I would like to mention my thanks to all the Shri Vaishnava Adiyar's especially special thanks to Mr.Gopalswamy who had arranged for his stay in his residence in his house. Swami always resides in his house whenever he visits Muscat. Special thanks also to Mrs. & Mr.Rangarajan, Mr.Parthasarathy (Omantel), Mr.Parthasarathy (United Travels), Mr.Ramanujam L & T), Mr.Krishnan (Delma), Mr.Seshadri (Saud Bahwan Group), Mr.Purushothaman (United Travels), Mrs. & Mr.Mani Srinivasan (Ministry of Finance, Mr.Narayanan (Ministry of Finance).

Thanks

S. Ramesh

Guest guest

Swamin,thanks for sharing the experience with us. it indeed was an ethereal experience when Swami visited the USA in 2008 for a month tour. all his lectures were recorded,archived and made available in Public Domain on the vedics.net website. has there been a similar effort during his recent visit to Dubai and Muscat. adiyen Iramanuja dasan,ananth--- On Sat, 4/11/09, Varadarajan <sumivaradan wrote:Varadarajan <sumivaradan[sri ramanuja] Fwd: Swami Velukudi Krishnan to Dubai & Muscatramanuja , oppiliappan Date: Saturday, April 11, 2009, 12:55 PM

---------- Forwarded message ----------ramesh <rishivar (AT) omantel (DOT) net.om>Fri, Apr 10, 2009 at 11:01 AM

Swami Velukudi Krishnan to Dubai & Muscatsumivaradan@ gmail.comDear bhagavatas

We at Muscat had a great pleasure to receive Swami at Muscat airport on 28th Morning. He came to Muscat after he finished discourses in Dubai on 27th. Myself along with Swami Ramanujam & Shrimathi Veni received swami and his dharmapathini at Muscat Airport. We had a wonderful time at Muscat for 1 week during Swami's discourses. The topic rendered during the visit was Vazhi Kattum Mahabharatham for 6 days and 1 day we had a English lecture '"Power of Atma"which was well attended by large audience through out the week. Also Swami gave a series of lecture on our sampradaya topics each day :-

Also we had the celebration of Emperumanar Thirunakshtram celebrations at my residence on Thiruvadhirai. It was indeed a great feeling among the adiyars of Swami Emperumanar & Swami Manavala Mamunigal during the Thiruvadirai celebrations amidst Swami's participation.

I would like to mention my thanks to all the Shri Vaishnava Adiyar's especially special thanks to Mr.Gopalswamy who had arranged for his stay in his residence in his house. Swami always resides in his house whenever he visits Muscat. Special thanks also to Mrs. & Mr.Rangarajan, Mr.Parthasarathy (Omantel), Mr.Parthasarathy (United Travels), Mr.Ramanujam L & T), Mr.Krishnan (Delma), Mr.Seshadri (Saud Bahwan Group), Mr.Purushothaman (United Travels), Mrs. & Mr.Mani Srinivasan (Ministry of Finance, Mr.Narayanan (Ministry of Finance).

Thanks

S. Ramesh