IndiaDivine.org

Nam Perumal on New year's day - wish you all have the APAARA KARUNA of Lord RANGANATHA

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Bhaagavathaas,

JAI SREEMANNARAYANA.

Srirangam - the place itself, Koil, devotees, swamygal, those live aroung Lord's feet and FINALLY the SANNIDHI of Tiruvadi - DARSHAN of RANGANATHA - NAM PERUMAL is a divine gift from NAM PERUMAL to all of US, the present day of humans. ADIYEN has the bhagyam to have it on this TAMIL NEW YEAR's DAY on 14 Apr 2009.

We are blessed to live near by the place SRIRANGAM and Lord's APAARA KARUNA to have Him with us many times and every time a lot of relief - "YES WE ARE ONE STEP NEARER TO LORD" and on the right path.

Day before yesterday, when we reached the temple premises of SRIRANGAM, it was fully filled with devotees. There was hot sun and we were there at 5 PM IST. The Sun is set to SET after a tiring day. The sight of large number of devotees made us nervous, whether we will have the DARSHAN and at what time and how long we have to WAIT and what He wishes. We need inputs - "fruit juice" - to support us if the waiting time is more than 3 hours. We (myself and my better half) went around the temple's inner enclave, as the main doors there are closed to reopen only after 7 PM. with dumb and dull faces and helpless situation, round the temple - I just prayed Lord, what is His wish? to give darshan or not?. We proposed to return and have it next time another day.

I began thinking, this LIFE experience extend to spiritual life. The ATMAN takes many births every time trying to reach Lord's lotus feet. Every time there are many devotees before us. Lord has the obligation to give them first priority, because they started earlier than us and taken more troubles (hot SUN, upavaas (no food), walked and travelled longer distances). We need His KARUNA alone to have Him with us, as all the ALWARS showed us. Suddenly an ACHARYA comes to our rescue.

We have similar experience on present day. Not to mean so noble thinking or comparision, but some glimpse of what may be right. We found a person, who just said he can arrange a VIP darshan. All calamities, sarrows, disgust vanished. But, still uncertain until we really see and the doubts, what we hear and get is that reality?

In minutes we are in front of Lord's Lotus feet. A pleasant surprise again. Every thing ins instrumental and Lord RANGANATHA's wish prevails. I submitted my wish list, in addiition I added my prayer to all BHAGAVATHAAS and devotees of our Groups - , ramanuja, and etemples. Lord Ranaganatha shall bless all of us again and every time. We are out of temple just by 6 PM.

We also had oppurtunity to go URAYUR also same day to NACHYAR KOIL. I shall write another mail for that account.

Lord Rangamaatha shall bless us all.

Ever humble to all devotees - Peesapati V V S Chari

Web site - http://etemples.netP V V S Chari