IndiaDivine.org

BABY name finally decided on ANDAL itself

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

OM NAMO NARAYANAYA

Dear Bhagavathas,

I am highly greatful to ALL, who gave a thought on BABY names equalent to ANDAL. I received number of e mail suggesions, one of which is from SRIVILLIPUTTHUR itself. I felt as if THAI ANDAL had responed.

I am highly indebted, thankful and acknowledge individually to devotees SARVA SRIMAN Raghava Chari, Manoharam chaithanya das, Sundararajan Iyengar, Lakshmi narayanan, Trivikram Venkadeshar, Raguveeradayal Thiruppathi Iyengar, Kavalkazhani Venkatakrishnan, R Padmanabhan, Srinivasan Valpet, N.D.RUKMANGADAN RAMANUJAM,raman chakravarthi, Mugundhan Varadanarayanan, Gopalan Suresh Raj, booma vijayaraghavan, krish chari, and many others who wrote a couple of sentese as e mail blessings to my grand daughter.

The names that are closely considered are GODA DEVI, KODHAI, NAPPINAI, Shriya, Naachiyar, Aththuzhaay and ANDAL. Finally the was decided as "ANDAL" itself. However the younger generation decided on a calling convenience (modern name)and added "HARI PRIYA" making the full name as "HARI PRIYA ANDAL" + "DIITAKAVI" (Sirname).

Lord Ranganatha, Thayar, Alwars, Andal, Bhagavad Ramanuja and all acharyas shall bless the child with bright future and happy life.

I felt it as my moral responsibility to conevey final name to the group, who has given a previlage to me (a small member) for taking valuable advise and time.

Lord Ranganatha shall bless us all

Ever humble to all devotees - Peesapti V V Seetharama Chari

~ web site - http://etempes.net

MAMEKAM SARNAM VRAJAP V V S Chari