IndiaDivine.org

Temples in US, big cities, Pilgrim towns, other places and the ORIGINAL

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

OM NAMO NARAYANAYA

Dear Bhaagavathaas,

Recently I went to three temples in US. I have seen many in India big cities and pilgrim towns. I have also seen idols of Lord in few Asrams managed by trusts. Every day I see Lord in my own small pooja room and my DESKTOP.

All are good. But ofcourse VERY FEW TIMES LORD RANAGANTHA GRACES ME WITH HIS DARSAN AT SRIRANGAM. I believe the saying - "RANGADE DAIVAM, PONGALE PRASADAM. EVERY THING ELSE IS DILUTION".

This suits my thinking, whenever I see Lord anywhere else as a representation of RANGA. The dilution is by my own inabilities or weaknesses such as - (1) I can not go far places, due to time, money, strength, family issues etc. (2) Pursue different forms Lakshmi pooja, Ganesh pooja, Dassera festival, Diwali due to social obligations, (3) Proximity or nearness of the local diety good enough to pass my time with VALUE ADDITION to my soul and so on. Every thing is accepted as "AAPATH DHARMAM(a way in troubles)"

Recently some controvercy, - who is better, which is better, what is the best way - seems to be irrelavant. From the great jungle of nature, we come across very few flowers that are worth taking them nearer to Lord's lotus feet. But again flowers are only for one day.

I request all learned men to focus on ORIGINAL that can never be matched. You can do approximations (dilutions) to go nearer. Therefore Srirangam, 108 divyadesams, Ranganatha Thayar, Andal, Alwars and Acharyas can at best be remembered looking at the idol in front, installed before us at the moment a few days or years back.

There is no need to think BIG after a little success that comes our way by way of PRAISE, POPULAROTY, MONEY, POWER od SIMILAR. All attachments are only for few moments, days or years and what is permanent is your attachment to Lord's lotus feet.

Adiyen requesting all to guide me for beeter thinking, without hurting our own dilutions (weakenesses).

Lord Ranagnatha shall bless us all.

~ Ever humble to all devotees - Peespaati V V Seetharama Chari

` Web site http://etemples.net

MAMEKAM SARANAM VRAJA

P V V S Chari