Rate this topic

Guest guest

Saligram

Posted by: "Prabhakaran G"

prabhak_66

prabhak_66

Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:14 pm (PDT)

Dear Bhagavathas,

I need a clarification on holding of Saligram in the house. Currently i have santhana gopalan in my house and daily rituals are being performed.

Some people say that we should have saligram only in Odd numbers and others say it should be in even numbers. How many we can have. Adiyen heard from elders that we should atleast have 4. But adiyen believes how many ever we have we can worship, as long as we worship them properly, that is the main thing.Adiyeans father is going to muktinath yathra this month. Hence, your response could help me in purchasing the Saligrams. Adiyen also heard that we should not purchase them. They should only be gifted.kshamikka prarthikiren.

4a.

Re: Arjuna Kills Karna - Video @ KrishnaFiles.Com

Posted by: "Raghuram"

adiyenraghu

adiyenraghu

Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:14 pm (PDT)

This website contains a download of picture of jesus and the note about the download says he is a great vaishnava, download this picture.

This does not make sense to me.

Could someone explain?Some people (especially Srila Prabupada of ISKCON) is known to have promoted this concept of Jesus being a devotee of krishna preaching according to his time, place and the capacity of the audience. Because Srila Prabhupada's target audience for his preaching in western countries were mainly christians, this might have been very accommodating to them (that even their prophet is Krishna's devotee).adiyen sarathy ramanuja dasan

See the Web's breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out Buzz.