IndiaDivine.org

Sampradaya books in English by Sri B.S.S Iyengar

Rate this topic

Guest guest

srimatE rAmAnujAya nama:Dear Atmabandhus:This is to bring to your kind attention that Sri B.S.S Iyengar 's English translation of many of our sampradaya topics are available in print. Here is a list of books available:1. Gateway to tiruvaymozhi2. Amalanadippiran3. Gadyatraya4.Sri Vishnusahasranamam5. Mysticism Supreme (TVM of sri Nammalwar)6. Acharya hridayam7.Srivachanabhushanam8.Tirunedundandakam9. Tiruccanda Viruttam 10.Virodhi pariharam11.Tiruviruttam12.Tiruvaciriyam and Periya Tiruvandadi13.Perumal Tirumozhi14.Stotra

Ratnam15.Nachiyar Tirumozhi16. Hamsa Sandesham of Sri Vedanta Deiskan If anyone is interested in any of these books, kindly send an email. aDiyEn is in contact with Sri B.S.S.Iyengar who is now in USA and will help to get the book. adiyEn rAmAnuja dAsiSheela

SIR

I STUDY VAISHNAVISM IN MADRAS UNIVERSITY.

I WILL WRITE ONLY IN ENGLISH ALLTHE PAPERS AS I DO NOT KNOW TAMIL.

IN NOV 25 2009 MY EXAM STARTS

I NEED THIRUNEDUM TANDAGAM AND PERIA TIRUMOZHI IN ENGLISH.

KINDLY SEND WITHIN A WK

THANKS VERY MUCH

Dr DEVI--- On Wed, 11/11/09, svb <bvsheela wrote:

svb <bvsheela[sri ramanuja] Sampradaya books in English by Sri B.S.S Iyengar"ramanuja" <ramanuja >Wednesday, November 11, 2009, 11:22 PM

srimatE rAmAnujAya nama:

Dear Atmabandhus:

This is to bring to your kind attention that Sri B.S.S Iyengar 's English translation of many of our sampradaya topics are available in print. Here is a list of books available:

1. Gateway to tiruvaymozhi

2. Amalanadippiran

3. Gadyatraya

4.Sri Vishnusahasranamam

5. Mysticism Supreme (TVM of sri Nammalwar)

6. Acharya hridayam

7.Srivachanabhushan am

8.Tirunedundandakam

9. Tiruccanda Viruttam

10.Virodhi pariharam

11.Tiruviruttam

12.Tiruvaciriyam and Periya Tiruvandadi

13.Perumal Tirumozhi

14.Stotra Ratnam

15.Nachiyar Tirumozhi

16. Hamsa Sandesham of Sri Vedanta Deiskan

If anyone is interested in any of these books, kindly send an email. aDiyEn is in contact with Sri B.S.S.Iyengar who is now in USA and will help to get the book.

adiyEn rAmAnuja dAsi

Sheela

kindly enlighten me ; adiyen dasanOn Wed, Nov 11, 2009 at 11:22 PM, svb <bvsheela wrote:

srimatE rAmAnujAya nama:Dear Atmabandhus:

This is to bring to your kind attention that Sri B.S.S Iyengar 's English translation of many of our sampradaya topics are available in print. Here is a list of books available:

1. Gateway to tiruvaymozhi2. Amalanadippiran3. Gadyatraya4.Sri Vishnusahasranamam5. Mysticism Supreme (TVM of sri Nammalwar)6. Acharya hridayam7.Srivachanabhushanam

8.Tirunedundandakam9. Tiruccanda Viruttam 10.Virodhi pariharam11.Tiruviruttam12.Tiruvaciriyam and Periya Tiruvandadi13.Perumal Tirumozhi14.Stotra

Ratnam15.Nachiyar Tirumozhi16. Hamsa Sandesham of Sri Vedanta Deiskan If anyone is interested in any of these books, kindly send an email. aDiyEn is in contact with Sri B.S.S.Iyengar who is now in USA and will help to get the book. 

adiyEn rAmAnuja dAsiSheela

Dear Smt Sheela,I am interested in buying some of these books. Kindly let me know if you have a price list and how I can get them.ThanksGeetha --- On Mon, 11/16/09, Kesaven Thirumalai Numbakkam <tnkesaven wrote:Kesaven Thirumalai Numbakkam <tnkesavenRe: [sri ramanuja] Sampradaya books in English by Sri B.S.S Iyengarramanuja Date: Monday, November 16, 2009, 7:47 AM

kindly enlighten me ; adiyen dasanOn Wed, Nov 11, 2009 at 11:22 PM, svb <bvsheela > wrote:

srimatE rAmAnujAya nama:Dear Atmabandhus:

This is to bring to your kind attention that Sri B.S.S Iyengar 's English translation of many of our sampradaya topics are available in print. Here is a list of books available:

1. Gateway to tiruvaymozhi2. Amalanadippiran3. Gadyatraya4.Sri Vishnusahasranamam5. Mysticism Supreme (TVM of sri Nammalwar)6. Acharya hridayam7.Srivachanabhushan am

8.Tirunedundandakam9. Tiruccanda Viruttam 10.Virodhi pariharam11.Tiruviruttam12.Tiruvaciriyam and Periya Tiruvandadi13.Perumal Tirumozhi14.Stotra

Ratnam15.Nachiyar Tirumozhi16. Hamsa Sandesham of Sri Vedanta Deiskan If anyone is interested in any of these books, kindly send an email. aDiyEn is in contact with Sri B.S.S.Iyengar who is now in USA and will help to get the book.

adiyEn rAmAnuja dAsiSheela