IndiaDivine.org

Margazhi Moolam.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Bless you, Sri Ramesh. The way you have honoured the Acharyan Svami is amazing, especially "out there". [i have been privileged to meet the Svami and pay my respects on his visit some years back to Srirangam when I was getting the Amrta-phala-valli stotram ready for the press.]

The very decorous Srivaishnava gathering and their visible commitment to our beautiful sampradaayam offers an ambience which is precious. This contains the luminous promise that through the leadership of keen young persons like you, this heritage will be passed down safely, and joyously !

To-day, Our Lord (nam-perumAL) set out on his first audience of the 'periya tiru-nAL' (tiru-adhyayana utsavam) and may his resplendent smile ever be with all of you who put together this celebration in Muscat.

aDiyEn rAmAnuja-dAsan,

tirumanjanam Sundara Rajan

(Srirangam).--- On Thu, 12/17/09, Ramesh Geetha <ramesh_geetha wrote:

Ramesh Geetha <ramesh_geetha[sri ramanuja] Margazhi Moolam"darsanam" <darsanam >, ramanuja Date: Thursday, December 17, 2009, 12:33 PM

Dear AsthikasSwami Manavala Mamunigal in his Upadesa Rathinamalai""Achariyan sichan äar uyirai penum avandesarum sichan avan seer vadivai asaiudan nokkum avan ennumnun arivai kettu vaithum aarkum anner nirkai aritham""Swami Manavala Mamunigal Matha Thirunakshatram & Koil Kandadai Vidwan Sriperumbudur U.Ve. Appan Ramanujachariar Thirunaksthram was celebrated in a grand manner with usual enthusiasm in Muscat temple. There are 3 shishyas for Swami at Muscat.

Adiyen, Mr.Rajagopal swami & Mr.Kannan swami. The ghoshti was grand as usual for our celebrations. We were fortunate to have his thirunakshtram today being a weekend and the celebrations went on well. Around 30 Srivaishnavas attended with their family and they were blessed by Perumal, Ubhaya Nachiyars, Swami Manavala Mamunigal & my beloved Acharyan Swami. Here I am uploading a few photos of the celebrationshttp://picasaweb. google.co. uk/r.samath69/ MargazhiMoolamSw amiManavalaMamun igalKoilKandadai VidwanUVEAppanRa manujachariarSta r?authkey= Gv1sRgCOWpu6yY8b vlgwE#ThanksS. RameshMuscat

1 of 1 Photo(s)