IndiaDivine.org

Subject: SWAMY KOORATHU AZHWAN 1000 THIRUNAKSHATRAM CELEBERATIONS

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Respected Swamins,

WE had the Blessings of Azhwan and we could visit Kooram today.

In the Sannadhi Street,a prominent banner invited our attention.It said Vedics,USA is the sponsors and it was the place for feeding Srivaishnavas.

WE could part take the prasadam offered there.It was a wholsome "alankara Thaligai" with Thirukannan Amudhu and sweet aswell.There were enough persons to serve and they were all energetic.On enquiry we were told about three hundred persons part took the offereings to day i,e 26th Jan 10.

For the night they were making arrangements for serving two rice items instead of full alankara Thaligai.To day happens to be Ekadasi.

I felt this kind of feed back may help the donors .

Adiyen

Sri Mudaliyandan Swami sishya sampath

Adiyen would like to share my experience at kooram, When adiyen reached kanchipuram it was around 07.45 so Adiyen thought that adiyen would not have the bhagyam of seeing azhwan in the thiruveedhi,but when i reached kooram, Azhwan was coming opposite to me(edhirkondu azhaiththal) and it was like as if he was informing me that "dont even think that i will let you down".adiyen had the bhagyam of attending the irandaam thiruvandhaadhi goshti.We were also able to relish the greatness of azhwan in the mangalasasana purappadu of azhwan and oonjal in perumal sannidhi.After this,Azhwan entered his sannidhi.By this Shri Shrimaan.U.Ve.Venkatakrishnan swami arrived.Just after swami,Shrimathparamahamsa ityadhi padi ezhundaruli irukkum Shri Periya kelvi appan jeeyar swami of thirumala mutt arrived tto kooram.All sevarthis samarpichufied their dandans

and had the blessings of shri periya jeeyar swami.Swami did mangalasasanam to kooraththazhwan and samarpichufied the devasthana mariyadhai and swamis sharanagathis to kooraththazhwan.After which swami also opened the banners in the oyyali mandapam which contained the azhwan vaibhavam.After this Shrimaan.Shri.U.Ve.Venkatakrishnan swami,Shrimaan.Shri.U.Vesrivillipuththur kannan swami,Shri jeeyar swami gave their anugraha bhashanams and their upanyasams respectively.Kooraththazhwna vaibhavam book was released by the abovesaid vidwaans and jeeyar swami.The book was also given for free to all the sevarthis who were there to witness the utsavam.after this koorathazhwan got ready for thirumanjanam,in the meanwhile all sevarthis went to have their prasadam.The thathiyaradanai kainkaryam was really a great kainkaryam which was done by many organisations.Now it was time for thirumanjanam Azhwan looked great in thirumanjana

thirukkolam.The upanishad goshti was really excellent.There were a lot of sevarthis to sevichufy the utsavam so the utsavam were telecassted in the tv which was kept in the mandapam.Shrimaan.Shri.U.Ve.Kooram bhashyam ayyangar swami rendered the kattiyam to shwi koorathazhwan which was magnificient!To look at kooraththazhwan while hearing the kettiyam is something really excellent that it cannot be explained by mere words alone.So i have no other option to move to the next utsavam.Shrimaan.U.Ve.Shri Mudaliyandan swami was yelifeid there in kooram by htis time and there was beautiful purappadu from the other side of the mada veedhi with yaanai band etc..While we were wondering what it was,We were informed that it was swami emperumanar mariyadhai for kooraththazhwan form sriperumbuthur.I am sure azhwan and swami have sooooooooo much of karunyam that they even bless on people who are so much neechans like me! We also

sevichufied Shrimathparamahamsetyadi Shri Govinda yathiraja jeeyar swami and shrimathparamahamsetyaadhi shri appan parakala emaar jeeyar swami who were yelifying along with the mariyadai of swami.Adiyen had to leave to madras as adiyen had some karyam in chennai.With a sad face we had to leave kooram,when we were just leaving kooram,The mariyadhai of swami and the two jeeyar swamis were coming opposite to us(again ..ethir kondu azhaiththal)and so..we did return with a happy mood.Kooraththazhwan thiruvadigale sharanam.Shri kooresaaya namaha.thanking you,regards, adiyen ramanuja dasan ,narayanabhakthan --- On Tue, 26/1/10, sampathkumar <sampathkumar811

wrote:sampathkumar <sampathkumar811[sri ramanuja] SWAMY KOORATHU AZHWAN 1000 THIRUNAKSHATRAM CELEBERATIONSramanuja Date: Tuesday, 26 January, 2010, 3:07 PM

Respected Swamins,

WE had the Blessings of Azhwan and we could visit Kooram today.

In the Sannadhi Street,a prominent banner invited our attention.It said Vedics,USA is the sponsors and it was the place for feeding Srivaishnavas.

WE could part take the prasadam offered there.It was a wholsome "alankara Thaligai" with Thirukannan Amudhu and sweet aswell.There were enough persons to serve and they were all energetic.On enquiry we were told about three hundred persons part took the offereings to day i,e 26th Jan 10.

For the night they were making arrangements for serving two rice items instead of full alankara Thaligai.To day happens to be Ekadasi.

I felt this kind of feed back may help the donors .

Adiyen

Sri Mudaliyandan Swami sishya sampath

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.