IndiaDivine.org

Fwd: JET- US Student Excahnge program India trip dates (10 days - July 21-31)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Mr Hari Eppanapally <heppanap wrote: Tue, 6 May 2008 09:58:49 -0700 (PDT)Mr Hari Eppanapally <heppanapJET- US Student Excahnge program India trip dates (10 days - July 21-31)neela rd <rd_neela_jet, SanthaRam Burla <santharamrdCC: Shanti Eppanapally <seppanapally, Pooja <ajoop327Jai Srimannaryana to you all! We have reviewed the JET Student Exchange program India trip dates. This is for middle school and High School Students. Here is the schedule:The participating students (Pooja + others) will report to Swamiji in Hyderabad on Monday July 21, 2008 and stay upto July 31, 2008 (10 days) in the camp (in the presense and guidance H.H Swamiji).Neela garu can

co-ordinate the 10 day schedule of the students between Hyd stay and Tribal School visit. Dr. Shanti or Vijaya (my sister-in-law) will accompany them for these 10 days to assist them.If they(students) are interested, they can also participate in a 3 day Lead India 2020 camp of Dr. Abdul Kalam in Hyderabad (during 1st week of August) conducted by Prof. Dr. Sudershan Acharya of Lead India 2020. Let me know how many will be interested for this. Pooja(9th grade) will attend this. If your want to send your child(ren) please let us know ASAP. If you have any quostions please contact: Hari: 973-454-3394(M) 973-422-1155(H)Santharam RD: 630-803-4670 (M) Thank you.Jai Srimannarayana!Hari and Shanti,1 Yale Ct., Livingston, NJ Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now. http://mobile./;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR8HDtDypao8Wcj9tAcJJai Srimannarayana!Santharam RD.Ph. 630-803-4670