IndiaDivine.org

Fw: [Srisathyanarayanaperumal] Nithya Thiruvaradhanai and Anushtanam

Rate this topic

Guest guest

--- On Wed, 18/2/09, varadhu <d_varadha wrote:

varadhu <d_varadha[srisathyanarayanaperumal] Nithya Thiruvaradhanai and AnushtanamSrisathyanarayanaperumal , Srisathyanarayanaperumal-owner , "sowribala" <ramansrikumarWednesday, 18 February, 2009, 3:21 PM

dear shri balajidasani have one question to you:whether samasrayanam has been performed to you?Because samasrayanam is one of the deekshai for performing bhaghavat aradhanam. If yes. You have to chant only ashtaksharam for arkyam 1 time padhyam 2 times and achamaniam 3 times.ashtaksharam arkyam samarpayami-do- padhyam -do--do- achamaniyam -do-pls note that bhagavat aradhanam needs to be learnt from a guru. but if the aradhanam is to be performed necessarily and nobody is there to preach you, you have no other option but to perform like this. But if samasrayanam is not done then you have

to leave pranavam and namassabdham and chant only namavali. dasanvellianallur varadhachary--- On Wed, 2/18/09, sowribala <ramansrikumar@ > wrote:

sowribala <ramansrikumar@ >[srisathyanarayanap erumal] Nithya Thiruvaradhani and AnushtanamSrisathyanarayanape rumal@ s.comWednesday, February 18, 2009, 12:35 PM

Can anyone tell me what to be chanted while performing Thirumanjanam to Saligramam and Prabhandams to be chanted daily at Home - Step by Step. I have 1-2 hrs. in the morning. Is it possible to perform the above within this time schedule. I am a Thengalai Iyengar, native of Thirukannapuram. My Acharaya Shri.Shri.Koilkanth adai Thiruvazhi Annan Swamigal.Thanks,N Balaji

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.