IndiaDivine.org

FW: Fw: Fwd: Srinivasan temple,USA - Information from Shri.Sudarshan madabhushi

Rate this topic

Guest guest

andavan From: r_svDate: Mon, 14 Sep 2009 09:32:06 -0700 Fw: Fwd: Srinivasan temple,USA - Information from Shri.Sudarshan madabhushi

----- Forwarded Message ----skyaasoori <skyaasoori (AT) sfly (DOT) com>Srinivasan_R <r_svMonday, September 14, 2009 7:46:41 PMFwd: Srinivasan temple,USA - Information from Shri.Sudarshan madabhushi

Srinivasan temple,USA - Information from Shri.Sudarshan madabhushi--- skyaasoori wrote:

Venkateshwara Temple at Cary, North Carolina (near Raleigh-Durham-Chapel Hill)

Monday, 14 September, 2009 5:40 AM

"sudarshan madabushi" <mksudarshan2002 (AT) (DOT) co.in>View contact details

tiruvenkatam , , oppiliappan Dear members,Last month had to visit Duke University, Durham, NC for a few weeks.It was sheer chance that I learned from a friend there of a brand new temple for Lord Venkateshwara that had been consecrated just last May'09.My son and I then drove 20 miles out to the sylvan and beautiful county of Cary to a place called "Balaji Place" (down Chapell Hill Boulevard beyond Airport Boulevard intersection) and there was this magnificent new temple standing there amidst lush and deep wooded acreage!The temple has been constructed as per "pAncharAtra Agama". The main deity Lord Srinivasa stands idolized centrally and lovely "sannidhi-s" of "thAyyAr", "garudAzhwAr" , "AndAl", and "nrisimha-chakrathA zwAr" preside around the spacious "prAkAram". The temple presents a picture of utmost sanctity and picturesqueness.It gladdened my heart to no end to be able to offer worship to the ALmighty there. I told my son (who has just embarked upon doing a Masters graduate program at Duke Univ. that he should consider himself very blessed and lucky: though so far he may be from Tirumala, our native "sannidhi" back in India, he need however have no fear that the Lord had become rather distant; for "perumAl" had indeed chosen to come all the way -- half-way across the globe! -- to reside so very near him... no more than a few miles drive from the gates of his university campus!I strongly urge all devotees in the USA and elsewhere not to miss any opportunity that chance may throw up their way at any time to visit the Raleigh-Durham- Chapel Hill area to offer worship to this "perumAl" now presiding in all majesty and glory at Cary.dAsan, Sudarshan MK ----------------http://skyaasoori.shutterfly.com/322/7