IndiaDivine.org

Important message for the devotees

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Devotees,Dandavats Pranams!Srimathe Ramanujaya Namaha!Today i went to the bank to deposit some money which was in 1000 Rupee notes. Usually in India, the cashier goes through all the 500 and 1000 Rupee notes deposited by any customer. So, upon going through the money that i wanted to deposit, the cashier found 2 fake notes. Upon checking how to recognize fake notes, he told me that any 1000 Rupee notes starting with "2AQ" and "8AC" should not be accepted as these notes have been released into the market to the tune of 2000 crores. So, please be aware when you accept 1000 Rupee notes. Even if you withdraw money from a bank or from an Atm see that these nos are not mentioned in the notes and approach the bank immed. Kindly circulate this message to other devotees and friends and if possible please post this message in your temple

notice board. Western Vaishnavas changing money in India should be extra cautious. Dasanu das,Manoram Chaitanya dasa.Note:Temples can check with the local Indian banks for further details.