IndiaDivine.org

Important message for the Devotees

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Respected Devotees,

Dandavats Pranams!

Srimathe Ramanujaya Namaha. Chettinad hospital a wing of Chettinad group of companies is located at old Mahabalipuram road,Chennai. The distance is approximately 20 kms from Adyar. I was there recently for several health checkups and found their treatment to be very good . Their charges for all scans and treatments are 70% less than any hospitals in the city. In my opinion, this hospital is much more logical and better than other hospitals. They have all the modern instruments which all hospitals' have in the city.The treatment prices are less as they run a college simultaneously and thus no taxes are levied. I had to go for a health check up and consulted some top hospitals' in Chennai where they quoted me around Rs12,000. I had the same checkups at the Chettinad hospital and I came out with a bill of

Rs4000. The Chettinad hospital has good doctors and you can get more details by visiting their website:http://www.chettinadhealthcity.com/contact.htm. I do not profit anything by sending this email. The only good intention is that the devotees should benefit from unnecessary spending. Please circulate this message to your near and dear ones.

Dasanu das,Manoram Chaitanya das.