IndiaDivine.org

An Appeal from Ahobilamadam

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Swamin

Appeal enclosed is self explanatory. Asthikas pl do the needful.

Sri Hemabja nayiga sameda Sri Thrudathanvee Ramabadhra

parabramane namah: Sri Ranganayiga sameda Sri Varshakalathinayaka parabramane namaha:

Dasan

Thirukkudanthai

K.S.Jegennaathan

098412 36647

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

1 of 1 File(s)

pulladanurappeal.PDF

Dear Sriman Sivarama Krishna :

I have all the information regardign these Kaimakryams as one of the coordinators assigned by Srimath Azhagiya Singar .

There are 5 Kaimakryams that are identified at ThiruppuLLambhUtangudi and AadhanUr , the twin dhivya dEsams . The first Kaimakryam that is ready for start is the creation of the KaNNADi aRai ( Mirror Room ) . We need to assemble the remaining 50% of the needed funds : 2 Laks of Rupees . The funds can be sent to HH The Jeeyar , Ahobila Mutt central Office ,

30 Venkatesa Agraharam , Mylapore , Chennai 600 004 and add a line on the draft that it is for Thiruppullambhutankudi

Kaimakryam . If you are overseas , I can sned you the address to send your samarpaNams . Support by 40 dhivya desa abhimAnis by $100 each would help to meet the goals of the immediate Kaimakaryam . The other Kaimkaryams written up in

Sri Nrisimha Priya are: the Western wall reconstruction at ThiruppuLLambhUtangudi to have diirect access to the PushkaraNi and the creation of a permanent roof between Raaja DhwArama and ardha Mantapam to protect the sevArthees during the utsava Kaalam form the scorching Sun .

We are preparing a Web site for these two dhivya desams with lots of pictures and meanings for the Paasurams by Thirumangai AzhwAr and hope to complete it soon .

Meanwhile , adiyEn would like to invite You all to help yathaa sakti and complete the immediate Kaimakryam of the realization of the Mirror Room at ThiruppuLLambhUtankudi for Val Vili Raamana nd His divine consort , PoRRAmaRayAL .

SrimathE RaamAnujAya Nama:

V.Sadagopan

sivarama krishna

Tuesday, January 19, 2010 2:44 AM

Re: An Appeal from Ahobilamadam

Dear Vaishnavas

Plese accept my respects at your feet.

I was informed that there is a english translation of this appeal published in narasimha priya magzine.

If any one can send it to me (english one), I would be grateful.

looking forward to your replies.

yours humble servant

Siva Rama Krishna--- On Sat, 16/1/10, Jegennaathan K.S. <ks.jegennaathan wrote:

Jegennaathan K.S. <ks.jegennaathan An Appeal from Ahobilamadam [1 Attachment]bharadwaj.chellappa, malola42, cbn3880, yennappan, dinamorudivyadesam , rg, skyaasoori, sudha.iyengar4, yadumahe.rama, acharya , andavan , bakthi-indonesia , , doosee_maamandoour, Govindadwipa , iyengarsunited , lordsrinivasa, , NAACHIAARTHIRUMAALIGAI, nama-detroit Date: Saturday, 16 January, 2010, 6:11 AM

Swamin

Appeal enclosed is self explanatory. Asthikas pl do the needful.

Sri Hemabja nayiga sameda Sri Thrudathanvee Ramabadhra

parabramane namah: Sri Ranganayiga sameda Sri Varshakalathinayaka parabramane namaha:

Dasan

Thirukkudanthai

K.S.Jegennaathan

098412 36647