IndiaDivine.org

Editorial of SiRangaSri Vol.I/010d/12/10/2000

Rate this topic

Guest guest

SrIman! SrI Ranga Sriyam anubadravam anudhinam samvardhaya/ SrIman! SrI Ranga Sriyam anubadravam anudhinam samvardhaya// KAvEri VardhathAm kAlE, kAlE varshathu vAsava:/ SrI RanganAthO jayathu SrI Ranga SrIs cha VardhathAm// ==================================================================== SRI RANGA SRI VOL. I / 010 DATED 10th DECEMBER 2000 ==================================================================== EDITORIAL:

Dear Bhagavatas:

I will be out of station away at Indianapolis, where I do not have Internet facility. So, I may not be able to release any issues during this period. Please bear with me for the dealy.

I may, however, be able to view messages. You may continue to send mails as usual but I will be able to answer only after I get back to Atlanta.

In this issue, in addition to our regular features viz., “Sriranga Vijayam”,“AchArya Vamsa Vriksham” and “SampradAya lessons” in Section I, we present a special Section II “DesikAmrutham” with 2 articles - (i) Vedanta Desika Vaibhavam – A.sampath, sampath press, Madurai (Courtesy: Souvenir 2000, A millennium Release, Sri Parakala Mutt, Dombivili) (ii) AshTabujAshTakam of Swami Desika - Anbil Ramaswamy Section I. Regular features: 1. “Sriranga Vijayam – Part 8: “The temple that the Invincible hero worshipped” (thOlAdha thani veeran thozhudha koil) - Purisai Sri Krishnamachariar Swami. (Translation by Anbil Ramaswamy) 2. “AchArya Vamsa Vriksham” – “Part 36: The line of Muni Traya Parampara continues –4 (common to Poundarikapuram Asramam and Periyaasramam) 3. “Learn our Sampradayam the easy way” Grade I- Lesson 15: AzhwArs(The Saints immersed in experiencing the Lord)(Based on the original in Tamil “sampradAya pADa thiTTam” by Sri Seva Swamigal, Founder, maNi manDapam and Editor, Sri Desika Seva. (Translation by Anbil Ramaswamy). Section II. Desikamrutham: 4. Vedanta Desika Vaibhavam – A.sampath, sampath press, Madurai (Courtesy: Souvenir 2000, A millennium Release, Sri Parakala Mutt, Dombivili) 5. AshTabujAshTakam of Swami Desika – Anbil Ramaswamy. Dasoham Anbil Ramaswamy Get more from the Web. FREE MSN Explorer download : http://explorer.msn.com