IndiaDivine.org

Photo of Goddess KOMALAVALLI THAYAR. of Thirukudanthai.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Sri:Sri Lakshmi nrisimha parabrahmaNE nama:Sri Lakshmi nrisimha divya paduka sevaka srivan satakopa sri narayana yatindra mahadesikaya nama:

Respected Sir/s,

I was going through my old collection of Photographs. I laid my hands on Photograph of Goddess Komalavalli Thayar consort of Lord Aravamudhan of Thirukudanthai on SIMHA VAHANA. I wish to inform you that this Simha Vahana was gifted to Goddess Komalavalli Thayar by my Ellu Tha-Tha H.H.Kadenthethi Andavan of Srirangam Andavan Ashram. It is said Once he lost his eyesight and he composed a Shostra known as KOMALA DHANTAKAM and his eye sight was restored. Then He gifted the SIMHA VAHANA to Goddess KOMALAVALLI THAYAR.. My Ellu tha-tha was known in his poorvashrama as KAVI KUNJARAM SADAVADHANI VARDHA VENDANTHA CHAR. . He is my Ellu Tha-Tha from Both my Mother and father's side.Indeed I am blessed to be born in his family and one more strange coincidence is I am also Born in Moola Nakshatra in Avani Month as my Ellu Tha-Tha after fourth Generation. I wanted this photograph with you all hence I am sending it.

I would like to know if any one has the copy of KOMALA DHANTAKAM composed by my Ellu Tha-Tha I would like to have a copy of the same.

Dasan

L.Sridhar- - -- -- - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - General Secretary,[ Technical , Sports & Cultural Department ],Karnataka Pradesh Congress Committee, & Consultant - Business DevelopmentiQ Infonet Ltd & , Dishana Informatics P Ltd , Bangalore , & Vision Unlimited,Mumbai Mail to:"Sriharitha" ( Behind Tank),Munnekolala, Marthahalli Post,Bangalore:560 037.Tel: 8475017/ 8476880 e-mail: srihi.URL: http://business.vsnl.com/srihi {Personal }