IndiaDivine.org

bhOgyAmrutam - paramAtmA (Continued)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

4) Uprooted the marudu trees : You even deliver those, who commit the crime of offending their AchArya. You, yourself bear the consequences, correct them and elevate them too. NalakUbara and maNigrIva became the marudu trees for insulting nArada maharShi. O little Krishna, you experienced the pain due for them by getting yourself tied with the rope and delivered them. For this, you created a nice story in the fore ground.(stealing butter, causing anger to mother YaShOdA etc)

5) broke the approaching cart (SakaTAsurA) :

Sam = happiness; kaTa = the one which removes; SakaTam = The one which removes our happiness = our karma bandham.

Isn’t your act of smashing to pieces, all my karma bandham a great upakAram to me?. For, I cannot give anything to you in return.

6) Conquered the wrestlers : Another great help you did is to wipe out the kAma and krOdhA in me, just like you wiped out the two wrestlers, chANUrA and muSTikA.

7) The one who became poison to the wicked kamsA : kamsA resembles the rajO guNam in me. It is deceiving me. It is driving me to offend those who belong to my Lord. And thereby, taking me away from my Lord. He becoming poison to such an enemy, is another great help He did to me.

All of these episodes show two things : His extreme love towards us and His supreme capabilities in protecting us from time to time. Hence, He is the paramAtmA. We donot possess either of these and hence we are the AtmAs.

8) I have seen that Supreme Lord at the divya dESham of TirukkOvalUr where the dark trees exhibit white pearls and lush green leaves; where the fruits are given out in fully ripened red colour; where the nectared gardens with Serundi trees produce endless beautiful buds :

I was able to see that supreme Lord, with these mortal eyes in the TirukkOvalUr divya dESham. What is the speciality of this divya dESham?.

It seems that the gOpIs who used to experience the Love of Lord Krishna continuosly became Krishna themselves as it were. Similarly, it appears that this TirukkOvalUr divya dESham has acquired and decorated itself with all the colours belonging to its Lord.

The dark trees – The black hue of Lord nArAyaNa.The greenery – The wealth of greenery – Our mother SrI, in His heartThe white pearls – AdiSESha & GaruDALwArThe coral red fruits – The reddish lips, srI pAdAms, the red eyes (filled with Love) of the Lord and His shining kaustubha maNi.

Serundi trees of the nectared gardens giving out buds : These gardens are the big gatherings of the bhAgavatOttamAs whose hearts are the gardens filled with the nectar of Love (bhakti) to the Lord.

That supreme Lord is capable of even transforming the place where He resides, into His divine nature.

He is the supreme one (paramAtmA) and He is the only one capable of giving the AtmAs an equal position with Him. Hence, He is the only one, fit to be called paramAtmA!!!

Jai Sriman Narayana.

HotJobs - Search new jobs daily now