IndiaDivine.org

bhOgyAmrutam - sAkShi

Rate this topic

Guest guest

sAkShi(star-aSwini) = svayam sAkShAtkarOti iti; The one who witnesses.

pASuram : mUrAn tiruvandAdi - 15 ( pEyALwAr tiruvaDigaLE SaraNam )

samanvayam with pASuram : He is lying on the Adi SESha in the kShIra sAgaram to see and bless all of these worlds. Thus He observes and protects me (and everyone). But, He has also made my heart as His bed and is lying on it just to observe me in extreme close up and protect me with extreme care.

pASuram : paNinduyarnda pAva | ppaDutiraikaL mOdaWith the sounds made by the rise and fall of the deep ocean waves.

paNinda paNamaNi kaLAlE aNinduOn the coiled and nicely decorated serpent

angu anandanaNai kiDakkumammAnThe Lord who reclines on the AdiSESha there (in the kShIra sAgaram)

aDiyEn manandan aNai | kiDakkum vanduComes and sleeps in the heart of this dAsa!! (what a wonder!!!)

Detailed Interpretation : 1) The Lord who reclines on the nicely decorated AdiSESha amidst the sounds of waves : Why is He reclining on the AdiSESha in the kShira sAgaram?. It is to witness and protect all these worlds. Not only does He take care of the nityAs and the muktAs, but He protects everyone/everything (including me) in all these worlds. This is possible only for Him as He is the sAkShi - There is nothing beyond His vision.

2) He has come and made the heart of this dAsa as His bed!! - Just to observe me in extreme close up and thus give full protection to me, He has made my heart as His abode. He loves me to the core. So, He is taking care of me both from inside and outside. He is watching me from the kShIra sAgaram and has made my heart too as His abode. Like a mother or a father enjoy watching their child play He is watching me and protecting me. Like a lover boy who watches His beloved wife working in the kitchen from His bed, my Lord is lovingly watching me from His bed and is taking care of me. We do not call anyone who keeps watching us as sAkShi. The sun, the moon, the stars, the sky, the trees etc are also the ones who see continuously. But the one who conscientiously watches us and shields us with unbounded and unconditional Love; who has nothing beyond His vision; who showers His blessings and gives joy to us thorugh His loving glances - That Lord is the one who is to be really called - sAkShi

Jai Sriman Narayana

Mail Plus - Powerful. Affordable. Sign up now