IndiaDivine.org

Ramanuja Darshanam - Volume I, Issue II

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Respected Devotees,

On this auspicious occasion of chittirai-thiruvAdharai, I am blessed and honored to announce that the second issue of Ramanuja Darshanam magazine is now available online at www.vedics.net. I am all the more pleased to share that this quarter's magazine is a special edition, centered on Swamy emperumAnAr (Sri Ramanuja), his remarkable life and profound teachings.

Paper copies of the magazine will be made available by local Vedics chapters this weekend at temples and religious gatherings.

On behalf of Vedics and Ramanuja Darshanam Magazine,

adiyEn rAmAnuja dAsan

Mohan Raghavan

Guest guest

Dear sh Mohan,

Jaya Sriman Narayana.Pl dont be surprised to receive a mail from me.After a very busy official assignment I am awfully free now.The first choice to spend time is to go thro your postings.

An excellant effort.Nicely formated.Superb team work.Beautifully presented.Caters to all segments.Morethan anything it is in the hands of matured,knowlegeable,objective and true srivaishnavas headed by you.May Lord Sriman Naryana,Periapirattiar,Azhwars,Acharyas Bless you and other team mates for this wonderful kainkaryam and long felt need by most of us.May your tribe grow stronger and stronger and spread its wings farther and farther.

Some stray thoughts:

1.Request someone to write an article about each H.H.Jeer Swami,beginning with H.H.Chinna Jeer Swami,H.H.Vanamamalai Swami and others,giving details of their place of stay,contact details,how to reach their Thirumaligai etc.Same way you can give details of other Acharya purushas as well.An effort should be made by all Srivaishanavas first to know who is his Acharya and start doing kainkaryam for Him.These articles to a great extent will help.

2Mangala sasanams of H.H.Jeers and Acharya Purushas can be carried in rotation and there should be specific and clear message from them.

3.My wife has been pleading that we have to necy target the children and youth and the effort,energy and time spent should be in the ratio of 70% for children and youth and 30% for elders.After closely observing the learned Srivishnavas,Acharya purushas,our hope of spreading Emperumanar Darsanam simply lies,sorry for saying, if at all.only with the youth and children. (I consider your group as brimming with youth .This applies to Varadhan and Mukundan as well)If you cincur ,pl carry more and more articles to attract,grab and entice children and youth into our fold.

4.Now that I am awfully free I have all the desire and intentions to re print it in India and put all my efforts for mass circulation.I will be happy to spend money initially on my own.You may respond after careful consideration and after discussing with all concerned.Modalities can be worked out.

I have few other suggestions and as we proceed we will share it with you.

Let me end with a personal note.

Our respects to your father and mother.I am sure your father must be as active as he was when we met him.Your wife must be giving you all the support and our good wishes to her.If you have a small corner in your mag for receipes I may contribute.Good Luck and Good wishes .Joining me is my wife Chandra and daughter Vasavi who is showing some interest in these activities.They will be having a question and answer session with Babu Mama(Dr.Malliam Rangachari Swami)tonight on his article.

Jaya Sriman Narayana

Sri Mudaliyandan Swami sishya sampath