IndiaDivine.org

bhOgyAmrutam - sthANuhu

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

bhOgyAmrutam – sthANuhu

= The firm / constant / immovable one

= The one who is unchanging in His quality of giving Imperishable and ever-lasting bliss

pASuram : TiruvAimozhi – 8-8-1 (NammALwAr tiruvaDigaLE SaraNam)

samanvayam with pASuram : This dAsa has become a sthANu – an immovable object on seeing the soundaryam and love of His Lord. The great Lord who stands in the heart of this immovable dAsa is also a sthANuhu – the constant and immovable one. Isn’t it? He has blessed this dAsA with the ever-lasting bliss of communion with Him.

pASuram :

kaNangaL Sivandu periyavAi vAyum SivanduWith big red eyes, with lovely coral lips

kanindu vuLLE | vEN paL ilaku SuDar ilaku

with shining pearly white teeth

viLaku makara kunDalattAn | konDal vaNNanwith great swinging ear rings, with the hue of a dark cloud

SuDar muDiyan, nAngu tOlan kuni SArngamWith a radiant crown, with four arms and with a beautiful bow

On Sangu katai vAL aLiyanwith a lovely conch, mace, sword and a discuss

Oruvan aDiyEn uLLAnE

The One (with all these) resides in the heart of this dASa

Detailed Interpretation:

1) With large red eyes: Is there any comparison between the princess SrIdEvi and a servant girl like me?. Then, wont I become a statue when my Lord sees me with the same love?

2) With coral red lips and with shining pearly white teeth: I am dumbfounded seeing the soundaryam of His coral red lips and His pearly white teeth, when He speaks to me the same sweet words that He shares with SrIdEvi.

3) With dangling ear rings: While He speaks to me with love, His ear rings dangle and glitter with lovely radiance. I can hear the music of His ear rings and see their sparkle as He is very close to me. With so much joy, I have become a rock.

4) With the hue of a dark rain cloud: He is pulling me towards Him. He is like the dark rain cloud. When He comes near you, all the thirst is quenched. All afflictions are washed away. In the shade of such an amazing cloud, I feel like dancing – akin to a peacock which dances with its splendid plumage and a spread out tail. But I am not able to move as He is holding me tight in His embrace.

5) With a sparkling crown: The crown is beaming with a splashy look. Just like me, it is also experiencing the touch of my Lord and has become immovable. Unable to talk or move, it’s silently expressing its joy of oneness with the Lord, through its sparkling radiance.

6) With four arms: He is hugging me with His four great arms. Is there any possibility now, that I can escape His embrace?

7) With a nicely bent bow, conch, mace, sword and a discuss: When He was approaching me, I was wonder struck seeing His great ornaments and divyAyudhams. Then He gave me His loving embrace. In His extreme avidity to embrace me, He forgot to remove His ornaments and weapons while hugging me. I am feeling as if I am one with these immutable divine ornaments and weapons that decorate my Lord. Just like my Lord, they are also immutable in their nature of blessing the AsritAs with all the Shubham.

8) One: The One with all these; The One with endless love; The One with an amazing soundaryam; The One with immeasurable opulence; The One with countless divine qualities; And the One who always always gives the imperishable good.

He has everything that a young girl wants in abundance. When SrIdEvi became Rukmini, She found the perfect match for Her only in Him. Similar is the case with AnDAL. She accepted only Him as Her swAmi.

What to say about an unfit person like me? Still He accepted me with the same love that He had for SrIdEvi. His love for me is making me a sthANuhu.

9) He is in this dAsa: Since He resides in the heart of this immovable dAsa, He is also immovable, Isn’t it?

He has become a sthANuhu, as He is unable to bear any separation from me. He will never leave me and has made me one with Him. He is forever with me and is totally taking care of me. How fortunate I am? The greatest of all wealths, the best among the best (Sivasya Sivaha) is here with me. And He is here to stay for ever, as He is unchanging in His nature.

JAI SRIMAN NARAYANA

SBC DSL - Now only $29.95 per month!