IndiaDivine.org

Final call for learning Sanskrit through web.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Asthikas, The members of all these groups some way interact through articles about/on the indian philosophies/ culture/ heritage. I learn there are lots of interactions, articles, informations, replies etc. exchanged between the members. I would like to request all you, also to concentrate on Sanskrit which is the backbone of our Heritage. This great language is now learnt by many from all over world. This is a small effort from us too to serve this great language. In the past 12 years there are lots of activities are conducted to spread this language and thousands of people are benefitted in Pondicherry and Tamil Nadu. Now in muscat city around 80 people attend Sanskrit classes and they learn to speak. Kalidasa is a started on 18th September 2004 for the purpose of teaching Sanskrit through e-mail from letters. Course Fee: "Learn first

and teach others" People from all over the world from all continants have joined in this. Around 10 articles are published on the History of Sanskrit Literature and so many links are given for the benefit of learning about Sanskrit literature. The Sanskrit lessons will be posted from January 7th, 2004 in this site. Those who are interested to learn this language from letters please write to Kalidasa- or write me vcgrajan ro vcgrajan This is the only active on Sanskrit. We welcome to join in this. Dhanyavadah. V.C. Govindarajan, Sanskrit Teacher, Muscat. Messenger - Communicate instantly..."Ping" your friends today! Download Messenger Now