IndiaDivine.org

Gayathry issue - Did Arjuna not worship Lord Krishna

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

It would not be wrong in her messages that Mrs gayathry is sending but if one really sends it for curiousity sake there would be tones of people here to help & counsil her but the doubts are actaully sprinkling venom in fellow members minds too & this I feel is done in full consiousness of an immature mind knowing well about its dirty motive.

Let me be firm & if fellow Vaishnavas agree to me do write your views. There should be no room for a true Vaishnavaite to express his doubts over Perumals compassion & our faith in Perumal must be just Unshakeable.

Total Surrender thats allllll...no doubts here !!! rather for a true bhakta this wont even be possible to raise a single doubt.

Why should one write these kind of doubts and try to poison every bodies mind rather I have even earlier read Gayathris emails earlier too this is been done purposefully.

I can give explanations for all her doubts but this alone is not necessary. I know that the controversy will go on & on. so I leave Mrs gayathry to the enlightment of Sri Srinivasa who will himself answer Gayathris questions...if on condition that Gayathri has the praptham of being blessed

I appreciate the descission taken by the Moderator & stand by to support him of deleting gayathry from this group.

It is her doubt of mind.... while we stay in bliss of lords compassion. If Gayathry is having her doubts ...It is her wish and will to beleive or not to beleive.

Not by "satsang" or by enforcing Bhakti or through preaching, is Bhakti acheived by an individual but ony by Perumals grace will Bhakti bloom for SRINIVASA.

So let us pray to god that he hismslef should show Gayathry the truth this is all that I can say.

Kindest regards-

Rahul.varadharajan <desire_varad wrote:

Dear sir Can u tell me what is wrong in gayatri'smail.Is that thought against vishitatvaitham. Plz tellme. as far as i'm concerned it was a informativemail.But if there is any thing controvertial or anyhidden msg plz informAdiyenvaradharajan--- Sadagopan <sgopan wrote:> Dear All :> > " Agayathry " is sending strange communications to> many Vaishnava web sites > since January 2005 .> .> Many of these messages are not based on SaasthrAs or> the traditions nourished > by our AchAryAs . It is not her message . It is from> some one , whom she obviously > thinks highly of . If you look at the web site of> her source of inspiration , what I am referring> to will become

clear . She means well but the> messages coming thru are muddy> and disturbing . > > " She " seems to thirve on sending messages to> unmoderated VaishNavite e-lists .> I have removed her from "her" my web sites of> Oppiliappan since these messages> are interwoven with unpalatable and offensive views> such as this one below .> > V.Sadagopan> Moderator , Saranagathy and Oppiliappan Lists .> > - > rahul atul > > Sunday, May 15, 2005 8:51 AM> Re: Did Arjuna not> worship Lord Krishna> > > Gayathry wot is wrong with you ! how could these> doubts come in your mind u need a proper counsiling.> > Gayathry <agayathry wrote:

> Q180) Did Arjuna not worship Lord Krishna who> was the> human incarnation?> > Ans) Arjuna is called as Nara. Nara means a> human> being. He perfectly represented the state of a> human> being. The human being has always a mixed> feeling. He> is a mixture of faith and doubt. Due to faith> Pandavas> won the war. But due to the doubt, they were> really> defeated because all their sons who are the> heirs of> kingdom were killed. Nara was associated with> Narayana> for thousands of years. But still he slipped> from the> grip. Arjuna was born as a hunter in the next>

birth.> Sometimes he believed Krishna and sometimes he> doubted. One-day Krishna asked Arjuna to lookup> the> top of tree, whether there was a bird. Arjuna> told> yes. Then Krishna told whether that was a> flower.> Arjuna again told yes. Then Krishna asked Arjuna> regarding his blind support. Then Arjuna told> that> whatever Krishna says, it will happen. This is a> scene> of full belief. But you see another scene.> Arjuna was> prepared to fight with Krishna to protect Gaya.> This> is the scene of full doubt. Had he believed> Krishna> fully, what is the necessity for him to go

to> Himalayas to get Pasupatastram? Just like the> present> human being, he was fond of energetic body of> God. Due> to this, he did long penance and had the vision> of> Shiva, the energetic body. He worshipped> Shivalingam> in Himalayas, which is a model representing the> formless God. The Shiva lingam indicates the> wave of> energy. It represents God in the form of all> pervading> energy. He kept a small statue of Hanuman on the> chariot and the picture of Hanuman on the flag.> This> shows that human beings are fond of statues and> pictures. Arjuna also saw Shiva in energetic>

body> walking before the chariot. But, Krishna was> sitting> in the front of chariot as driver. But, he did> not> identify Krishna as God. The energetic body in> front,> the statue above and the human incarnation in> the> front are available. Even Ravana worshipped> Shiva> lingam and saw shiva in the energetic body after> doing> penance. But, he disbelieved Rama, who is the> incarnation. Hanuman and Gopikas had full faith> on the> human incarnation (Rama and Krishna) without any> doubt. Hanuman just slipped in one incident. He> fought> with Rama for the sake of his mother. Dharmaraja>

also> just slipped once. He refused to tell a lie even> though Krishna ordered. Thus both Hanuman and> Dharmaraja were having 99% belief. Ravana stands> for> complete disbelief and Arjuna is in between> them.> Hanuman and Gopikas are the candidates for IAS> examination. Rama gave a very tough question> paper.> Rama was protected by Hanuman in several> incidents.> Rama also acted highly selfish by showing lot of> interest on His wife. He told Ravana, to return> back> His wife and live happily. If Ravana did this,> Rama> will not harm him in spite of his atrocities.>

That> means Rama is interested in His wife and not in> the> welfare of society. Similarly, Gopikas were> ripened> sages and were IAS candidates. Krishna acted as> a> thief and mischeivous in all respects. Neither> Hanuman> nor Gopikas got any doubt. If one understands> these> three epics, the salvation can be achieved. They> are> not simple stories. Every story has a hidden> ocean of> spiritual knowledge. Every Purana has such> treasure of> spiritual knowledge. Hanuman and Gopikas never> worshipped formless God or God in energetic body> or> God as statues and photos. They worshipped

the> human> incarnation only with a rock of faith. But> Arjuna> worshipped God in other ways. Ramayana and> Bhagavatham> speak aobout the achievement of God. Bhaaratam> speaks> the problems in such spiritual effort. There is> no> difficulty in understanding or in accepting> formless> God or God in energetic body or God as statue or> picture. But, the human incarnation shows birth,> death, hunger, illness etc. in the gross body.> This> creates doubt. The doubt becomes stronge when> the> human incarnation exhibits bad qualities (Rajas> and> tamas) through the suble body. Actually

God> enters> only the energetic bodies or the living bodies.> In the> upper world, God is seen in energetic body. But,> such> energetic forms are meant only for the souls> having> energetic bodies in the upper world. When the> soul> leaves the gross body in this world, it> immediately> takes energetic body to go to the upper world.> In this> world, God eneters animals etc. also but they> are not> for preaching. They are only for destroying the> demons. Mainly He enters the human body for the> sake> of human beings. Regarding statues and photos,> they> are only representative

models. You can worship> them> assuming that they are God. But actually they> are not> God. Similarly you can love your son assuming> him === message truncated === Mail Mobile Take Mail with you! Check email on your mobile phone. http://mobile./learn/mail -----------------srirangarAja charaNAmbhuja rAja hamsamsrimad parAnkusa padhAmbhuja brungarAjam|sri bhattanAtha parakAla mukhAbhja mitramsrivatsachihnna saranam yathirAjameedE||I pay homage to Sri Ramanuja, the swan who has chosen the Lotus Feet of Sri Ranganatha as his refuge;who is collecting the pollen and nectar from the flower-like feet of Parankusa (NammAzhwAr); who brightens like the

sun the faces of Bhattanatha (PeriAzhwAr) and Parakala (Thirumangai AzhwAr), andwho is the refuge of Kuresa!

India Matrimony: Find your life partner

online.

Guest guest

I accept rahul's view but while disusing with my friend he saidwhat gayathri said abt human being is true. They'll have some belief n some doubts.if u say jump from the mountain u tell how many people ll jump from there if god says u jump i'll save.I also accepted that.It is the responsibilities of the achariyas to preach bakthi to the follower.Another question came to our mind while discussing. That who is the real achariya

My family 'kandadai' follows ahobila matam.In the childwood i did my school which hasd a different school of thought so i was supposed to follow that.When came to college it is different school of thought i ve to follow that. and when i did my MBA i was given dekshai for dyanam. while doing that the guruji said u ve to take the maharishi has sathguru.

In the present situation every person goes through these things.I'm still following my matam but is it not wrong on my part to deviate from the our own school of thought. And how this can be avoided for the future generation.

because i no the difficulty of this situation. Mother will say some thing, preacher ll say some thing . N different explanation given by different people on sanathana dharmam. Its really confusing

waiting for reply

varadharajanrahul atul <rahul4sk wrote:

It would not be wrong in her messages that Mrs gayathry is sending but if one really sends it for curiousity sake there would be tones of people here to help & counsil her but the doubts are actaully sprinkling venom in fellow members minds too & this I feel is done in full consiousness of an immature mind knowing well about its dirty motive.

Let me be firm & if fellow Vaishnavas agree to me do write your views. There should be no room for a true Vaishnavaite to express his doubts over Perumals compassion & our faith in Perumal must be just Unshakeable.

Total Surrender thats allllll...no doubts here !!! rather for a true bhakta this wont even be possible to raise a single doubt.

Why should one write these kind of doubts and try to poison every bodies mind rather I have even earlier read Gayathris emails earlier too this is been done purposefully.

I can give explanations for all her doubts but this alone is not necessary. I know that the controversy will go on & on. so I leave Mrs gayathry to the enlightment of Sri Srinivasa who will himself answer Gayathris questions...if on condition that Gayathri has the praptham of being blessed

I appreciate the descission taken by the Moderator & stand by to support him of deleting gayathry from this group.

It is her doubt of mind.... while we stay in bliss of lords compassion. If Gayathry is having her doubts ...It is her wish and will to beleive or not to beleive.

Not by "satsang" or by enforcing Bhakti or through preaching, is Bhakti acheived by an individual but ony by Perumals grace will Bhakti bloom for SRINIVASA.

So let us pray to god that he hismslef should show Gayathry the truth this is all that I can say.

Kindest regards-

Rahul.varadharajan <desire_varad wrote:

Dear sir Can u tell me what is wrong in gayatri'smail.Is that thought against vishitatvaitham. Plz tellme. as far as i'm concerned it was a informativemail.But if there is any thing controvertial or anyhidden msg plz informAdiyenvaradharajan--- Sadagopan <sgopan wrote:> Dear All :> > " Agayathry " is sending strange communications to> many Vaishnava web sites > since January 2005 .> .> Many of these messages are not based on SaasthrAs or> the traditions nourished > by our AchAryAs . It is not her message . It is from> some one , whom she obviously > thinks highly of . If you look at the web site of> her source of inspiration , what I am referring> to will become

clear . She means well but the> messages coming thru are muddy> and disturbing . > > " She " seems to thirve on sending messages to> unmoderated VaishNavite e-lists .> I have removed her from "her" my web sites of> Oppiliappan since these messages> are interwoven with unpalatable and offensive views> such as this one below .> > V.Sadagopan> Moderator , Saranagathy and Oppiliappan Lists .> > - > rahul atul > > Sunday, May 15, 2005 8:51 AM> Re: Did Arjuna not> worship Lord Krishna> > > Gayathry wot is wrong with you ! how could these> doubts come in your mind u need a proper counsiling.> > Gayathry <agayathry wrote:

> Q180) Did Arjuna not worship Lord Krishna who> was the> human incarnation?> > Ans) Arjuna is called as Nara. Nara means a> human> being. He perfectly represented the state of a> human> being. The human being has always a mixed> feeling. He> is a mixture of faith and doubt. Due to faith> Pandavas> won the war. But due to the doubt, they were> really> defeated because all their sons who are the> heirs of> kingdom were killed. Nara was associated with> Narayana> for thousands of years. But still he slipped> from the> grip. Arjuna was born as a hunter in the next>

birth.> Sometimes he believed Krishna and sometimes he> doubted. One-day Krishna asked Arjuna to lookup> the> top of tree, whether there was a bird. Arjuna> told> yes. Then Krishna told whether that was a> flower.> Arjuna again told yes. Then Krishna asked Arjuna> regarding his blind support. Then Arjuna told> that> whatever Krishna says, it will happen. This is a> scene> of full belief. But you see another scene.> Arjuna was> prepared to fight with Krishna to protect Gaya.> This> is the scene of full doubt. Had he believed> Krishna> fully, what is the necessity for him to go

to> Himalayas to get Pasupatastram? Just like the> present> human being, he was fond of energetic body of> God. Due> to this, he did long penance and had the vision> of> Shiva, the energetic body. He worshipped> Shivalingam> in Himalayas, which is a model representing the> formless God. The Shiva lingam indicates the> wave of> energy. It represents God in the form of all> pervading> energy. He kept a small statue of Hanuman on the> chariot and the picture of Hanuman on the flag.> This> shows that human beings are fond of statues and> pictures. Arjuna also saw Shiva in energetic>

body> walking before the chariot. But, Krishna was> sitting> in the front of chariot as driver. But, he did> not> identify Krishna as God. The energetic body in> front,> the statue above and the human incarnation in> the> front are available. Even Ravana worshipped> Shiva> lingam and saw shiva in the energetic body after> doing> penance. But, he disbelieved Rama, who is the> incarnation. Hanuman and Gopikas had full faith> on the> human incarnation (Rama and Krishna) without any> doubt. Hanuman just slipped in one incident. He> fought> with Rama for the sake of his mother. Dharmaraja>

also> just slipped once. He refused to tell a lie even> though Krishna ordered. Thus both Hanuman and> Dharmaraja were having 99% belief. Ravana stands> for> complete disbelief and Arjuna is in between> them.> Hanuman and Gopikas are the candidates for IAS> examination. Rama gave a very tough question> paper.> Rama was protected by Hanuman in several> incidents.> Rama also acted highly selfish by showing lot of> interest on His wife. He told Ravana, to return> back> His wife and live happily. If Ravana did this,> Rama> will not harm him in spite of his atrocities.>

That> means Rama is interested in His wife and not in> the> welfare of society. Similarly, Gopikas were> ripened> sages and were IAS candidates. Krishna acted as> a> thief and mischeivous in all respects. Neither> Hanuman> nor Gopikas got any doubt. If one understands> these> three epics, the salvation can be achieved. They> are> not simple stories. Every story has a hidden> ocean of> spiritual knowledge. Every Purana has such> treasure of> spiritual knowledge. Hanuman and Gopikas never> worshipped formless God or God in energetic body> or> God as statues and photos. They worshipped

the> human> incarnation only with a rock of faith. But> Arjuna> worshipped God in other ways. Ramayana and> Bhagavatham> speak aobout the achievement of God. Bhaaratam> speaks> the problems in such spiritual effort. There is> no> difficulty in understanding or in accepting> formless> God or God in energetic body or God as statue or> picture. But, the human incarnation shows birth,> death, hunger, illness etc. in the gross body.> This> creates doubt. The doubt becomes stronge when> the> human incarnation exhibits bad qualities (Rajas> and> tamas) through the suble body. Actually

God> enters> only the energetic bodies or the living bodies.> In the> upper world, God is seen in energetic body. But,> such> energetic forms are meant only for the souls> having> energetic bodies in the upper world. When the> soul> leaves the gross body in this world, it> immediately> takes energetic body to go to the upper world.> In this> world, God eneters animals etc. also but they> are not> for preaching. They are only for destroying the> demons. Mainly He enters the human body for the> sake> of human beings. Regarding statues and photos,> they> are only representative

models. You can worship> them> assuming that they are God. But actually they> are not> God. Similarly you can love your son assuming> him === message truncated === Mail Mobile Take Mail with you! Check email on your mobile phone. http://mobile./learn/mail -----------------srirangarAja charaNAmbhuja rAja hamsamsrimad parAnkusa padhAmbhuja brungarAjam|sri bhattanAtha parakAla mukhAbhja mitramsrivatsachihnna saranam yathirAjameedE||I pay homage to Sri Ramanuja, the swan who has chosen the Lotus Feet of Sri Ranganatha as his refuge;who is collecting the pollen and nectar from the flower-like feet of Parankusa (NammAzhwAr); who brightens like the

sun the faces of Bhattanatha (PeriAzhwAr) and Parakala (Thirumangai AzhwAr), andwho is the refuge of Kuresa!

India Matrimony: Find your life partner online. -----------------srirangarAja charaNAmbhuja rAja hamsamsrimad parAnkusa padhAmbhuja brungarAjam|sri bhattanAtha parakAla mukhAbhja mitramsrivatsachihnna saranam yathirAjameedE||I pay homage to Sri Ramanuja, the swan who has chosen the Lotus Feet of Sri Ranganatha as his refuge;who is collecting the pollen and nectar from the flower-like feet of Parankusa (NammAzhwAr); who brightens like the sun the faces of Bhattanatha (PeriAzhwAr) and Parakala (Thirumangai AzhwAr), andwho is the refuge of Kuresa!

Mail Stay connected, organized, and protected. Take the tour