IndiaDivine.org

Bhagavad Gita

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Namaskarams to all the group members and devotees of Lord, Srimad Bhagavad Gita is one of the prastana trayas of Hinduism, irrespective of one's denomination. I would like to have the Bhashya of the Gita written by Sridhara Swami and Ramanujacharya. I want the Sanskrit original. Is there any place where from I can get it? Please let me know.Dasanudasan,

Viswa

for Good Click here to donate to the Hurricane Katrina relief effort.

• 3 weeks later...

For the sanskrit otiginal of Udayavar's Gita, U may try at the centre which brings out Ramanuja Vani. It is near Triplican Parthsarathy Temple.

sanjay kumargitaclass <gitaclass wrote:

, Viswa Nath <viswa_nath_2005> wrote:>> Namaskarams to all the group members and devotees of Lord,> > Srimad Bhagavad Gita is one of the prastana trayas of Hinduism, > irrespective of one's denomination. I would like to have the Bhashya of the > Gita written by Sridhara Swami and Ramanujacharya. I want the Sanskrit > original. Is there any place where from I can get it?> > Please let me know.> Dasanudasan,> Viswa> > Ramanujabhashya of gita is available with Ramakrishna Mission publishing house.Sreedhara's commentary also may be available there. Dr. Saroja Ramanujam> > for

Good> Click here to donate to the Hurricane Katrina relief effort.>

Music Unlimited - Access over 1 million songs. Try it free.

Udhdhavagita with translation is available in RK MUTT PUBLICATIONSarun vikram <ranga_skumar wrote:

For the sanskrit otiginal of Udayavar's Gita, U may try at the centre which brings out Ramanuja Vani. It is near Triplican Parthsarathy Temple.

sanjay kumargitaclass <gitaclass wrote:

, Viswa Nath <viswa_nath_2005> wrote:>> Namaskarams to all the group members and devotees of Lord,> > Srimad Bhagavad Gita is one of the prastana trayas of Hinduism, > irrespective of one's denomination. I would like to have the Bhashya of the > Gita written by Sridhara Swami and Ramanujacharya. I want the Sanskrit > original. Is there any place where from I can get it?> > Please let me know.> Dasanudasan,> Viswa> > Ramanujabhashya of gita is available with Ramakrishna Mission publishing house.Sreedhara's commentary also may be available there. Dr. Saroja Ramanujam> > for

Good> Click here to donate to the Hurricane Katrina relief effort.>

Music Unlimited - Access over 1 million songs. Try it free.

FareChase - Search multiple travel sites in one click.

• 2 weeks later...

Both are downloadable from:

www.gitasupersite.iitk.ac.in

Hats off to IITK!

Vishnu

, Viswa Nath

<viswa_nath_2005> wrote:

>

> Namaskarams to all the group members and devotees of Lord,

>

> Srimad Bhagavad Gita is one of the prastana trayas of Hinduism,

> irrespective of one's denomination. I would like to have the

Bhashya of the

> Gita written by Sridhara Swami and Ramanujacharya. I want the

Sanskrit

> original. Is there any place where from I can get it?

>

> Please let me know.

> Dasanudasan,

> Viswa

>

>

>

> for Good

> Click here to donate to the Hurricane Katrina relief effort.

>