IndiaDivine.org

Fwd: Re:Teaching young children to chant Vishnu Sahasranam .........

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Note: forwarded message attached.

Honganour Srinivasarangachar Krishna

E-Mail: hokrishna

FareChase - Search multiple travel sites in one click.

Harihi Aum,

Every Thursday at Sri Srinivasa Temple, Vani Vilas Mohalla, Mysore, at 6P.M. the Vishnu Sahasra Nama Mandali conducts Vishnu Sahasra Nama Parayanam in the Temple Premisis. Anybody can join the Mandali. It is free !!!

Adiyen Krishna ramanuja DasanNagaraj <g_nagraj wrote:

Dear AllAny one wishes to learn the above subject aroundJP Nagar Bangalore,may pl call us on 26665149.jai sree ramnagaraj - S.Sampath Monday, October 24, 2005 6:19 PM Re:Teaching young children to chant Vishnu Sahasranam ......... 24 October 2005. S.Sampath, 7/9,First Main Road, Kasturbai Nagar, Adyar,CHENNAI - 600 020. Tel.Nos. 044 - 24413818. My dear Vaishnavites and Friends, I am a member since few weeks and I am very glad that members interact very well with one another. At the outset, I want to TEACH young children Vishnu Sahasranamam to the intersted persons, at a time convenient to both - myself

and the children. The interested persons can be in touch with me, at any time during the day. Best Regards to one and all of YOU, adiyen S.SAMPATH How much free photo storage do you get? Store your holiday snaps for FREE with Photos. Get Photos