IndiaDivine.org

[Fwd: HH Sri Sri Sri Chinna Jeeyar Swamiji brings divinity into Tollywood]

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Jai Sriman Narayana, I have not seen the film, but intend to see it. Purely because, its a film glorifying Lord Sri RamaChandra.And whenever the Lord is praised, all his followers are happy. In these days, when some lesser Gods and mortals are continuously getting importance in tele serials and movies, this one is a rare occasion when the real Lord of All has been worshipped. There will be definitely many inconsistencies in these movies and serials. Followers of the Sampradayam (if they are really knowledgeable and chaste) need not take those inconsistencies. But what stops them from enjoying the portions of these films in which the Lord and His devotees are glorified?. There is a very nice song in the film (I have seen the trailors only) in which Sri Ramadasu along with an elderly character praise the Lord at Bhadrachalam as the Only Supreme Lord that they know of. I loved the picturisation of that. Even if that

portion is for just a few minutes, I would go and watch the entire film for that. Coming to the suggestive gestures and other things, yes they should have avoided them in a film thats spiritual in nature. Maybe the unit and its crew members needed money to make the film and feed their families and had to do so. I think they forgot that the movie will also watched by a few blessed chaste devotees who never get any wrong thought in their minds and do not see any other movies with the fear that they contain some bad portions. I watch all movies with bad portions too and my mind is not so clean. So even if that movie had some bad portions, I would go and watch it purely because Our Lord has been glorified. On the positive side, if you see, many people could have become devotees of the Lord after watching the film (or atleast started thinking that He is there). Otherwise now a days, Sri Rama is being shown as an

inferior mortal who had to pray to every lesser god or goddess to achieve success in the battle. Being the supreme one, He does not mind His children being praised. He enjoys it.But in the process, people are going away from Him and taking refuge in the partially capable gods. And regarding HH's blessings to the crew, whats the problem in Him giving blessings to a crew based on the good side of the work that they have done. Every mortal has a selfish motive behind everything that he does. So the crew were selfish in making money, but the good thing is atleast they glorified God in the process. And they received blessings from God for that. If God starts thinking that only if a person praises or does service to me without any selfish motive, then only I will bless that person. If a person is totally clean in his mind and never thinks bad, then only I will bless him and protect him - We are all done!. Only a few

chaste souls - who never watch/hear/think/do bad - will be the ones qualified to the blessings of God. The rest of all, like me are done! - We will have no respite from the anger of God. And please don't decide or comment on a saint or a devotee of the Lord. If you want to, first start living a life like them. Do not relax in your sofa sets, watch a movie, read an article and start blabbering about great souls. This is the highest form of a crime and it will invite God to give a special look towards he person doing that. He has given everything and can easily take away everything! - Beware of that!. He once came as Parasurama and gave direct and instant justice. Thats the best incarnation to me. However, even my head could have been chopped by now, had he been currently going around on this earth as a Parasurama. So for the good of all, he decided not to come as a Parasurama for sometime. Jai Sriman

NarayanaMaruthi Ramanuja Das Mohan Sagar <madhuriandmohan wrote: Sri Vikram's comments are rather thought-provoking. Since HH Sri Chinna Jeeyar is a member of this forum, I am certain that he can provide an appropriate response.But, I would like to pose the question to others who saw the film, did you find it disturbing or enjoyable, and why?adiyen

Guest guest

I am privileged to take guidance from a revered soul like you. May your sampradayam, your chasteness and your divinity show us the path in this world. I am a very minute soul before you. But I worship God whereever He is glorified. And do not try to argue based on logic, means end and all non-sense. This is one reason, I hate arguments with revered scholars, who read something and think they know everything in the world and are the messengers of God. Yes I have seen Chennai and I have seen the film on Sri Ramanuja too.Come to me, I will show you what knowledge I have and what I am, if you wanted to continue arguing. But DO NOT START BLAMING Great Souls. First see their life from a close angle, understand how they lead their life and then make comments, if you wanted to. Its impossible for you and me to lead a life that the great souls like HH lead.I think you people have a very easy way of trying to win a

discussion, by telling that the other person gets emotional. Yes I am emotional and I wouldn't mind teaching the egoistic scholars a lesson or two.arun vikram <ranga_skumar wrote: Mr.Maruthi, U are getting emotional & sentimental here. The point I am making is that a person of the stature of Sri Chinna Jeeyar should not be doing such things. I am not deriding him or casting aspersions. Persons annointed by God to carry out His Orders are destined for greater things. If God deems it fit to punish me for this act, there is nothing I can do about it. As Ramanuja devotess, we must realise that devotion to the Supreme Godhead i.e Sriman Narayana must be without any selfish motive. If at all there is any selfish motive, it should only be the welfare of the

society as a whole. I agree that it is difficult for us to be like this. But we must strive to be so. That is what Avathara Purushas like Udayavar have taught us. Even Udayavar just before departing to Vaikuntha circled his devotees & requested them to forgive him if he had hurt them unwittingly.If Udayavar himself had done so, what are we, mere mortals? Udayavar has clearly shown us that Lord Sriman Narayana is the All compassion Forgiving One provided we surrender ourselves totally to him. That does not mean that we should commit sins & then beg for mercy. Film making is a business, I agree. But have U seen the movie made by G.V.Iyer on Sri Ramanuja? That was a film which was totally devoid of any commerical aspects whatsover. It was a sincere attempt though it too had some inconsistencies. He never tried to gain cheap publicity by such gimmicks. If U want to glorify God, there are many ways of soing so. U have bhajans, prayer meetings, utsavams, discourses etc. every day in some temple or the other. If U are a chennaite, U will know. If U think that people have to to become devotees of the Lord God only by seeing such crass commercial films which have crass songs interpersed with suggestive dance steps, then I really pity the state oif the people. God's glorification should be done in proper ways. Fron what U say, it is the end that is important, not the means. That is ridiculous. There are various wasy of making money in films itself. U need not resort to such means to make money. Great souls like Chinna Jeeyar should not go down to the extent of such acts. In fact., the publicising of the photos of the crew getting the Blessings of China Jeeyar is

itself a publicity stunt meant for improving the collections of the film which has taken a dip in recent weeks. There are lots of films that deride God & Godmen. They too glorify God & at the same time criticise. If U say that - see only the positive side, they glorify God - then I have nothing to say. Talking about GOd, singing his praise & glorifying him are activities which need to be done woth utmost sincerity. If U lack in that, pls refrain from doing so. Do not hurt the minds of sincere devotess by telling them that glorifying God only is important, the means is not important. That is totally unacceptable. SRIMATE RAMANUJAYA NAMAHA: regards, Sanjay kumarMaruthi Pavan <maruthi84 wrote: Jai Sriman Narayana, I have not seen the film, but intend to see it. Purely because, its a film glorifying Lord Sri RamaChandra.And whenever the Lord is praised, all his followers are happy. In these days, when some lesser Gods and mortals are continuously getting importance in tele serials and movies, this one is a rare occasion when the real Lord of All has been worshipped. There will be definitely many inconsistencies in these movies and serials. Followers of the Sampradayam (if they are really knowledgeable and chaste) need not take those inconsistencies. But what stops them from enjoying the portions of these films in which the Lord and His devotees are glorified?. There is a very nice song in the film (I have seen the trailors only) in which Sri Ramadasu along with an elderly character praise the Lord at Bhadrachalam as

the Only Supreme Lord that they know of. I loved the picturisation of that. Even if that portion is for just a few minutes, I would go and watch the entire film for that. Coming to the suggestive gestures and other things, yes they should have avoided them in a film thats spiritual in nature. Maybe the unit and its crew members needed money to make the film and feed their families and had to do so. I think they forgot that the movie will also watched by a few blessed chaste devotees who never get any wrong thought in their minds and do not see any other movies with the fear that they contain some bad portions. I watch all movies with bad portions too and my mind is not so clean. So even if that movie had some bad portions, I would go and watch it purely because Our Lord has been glorified. On the positive side, if you see, many people could have become devotees of the Lord after watching the film (or atleast started thinking

that He is there). Otherwise now a days, Sri Rama is being shown as an inferior mortal who had to pray to every lesser god or goddess to achieve success in the battle. Being the supreme one, He does not mind His children being praised. He enjoys it.But in the process, people are going away from Him and taking refuge in the partially capable gods. And regarding HH's blessings to the crew, whats the problem in Him giving blessings to a crew based on the good side of the work that they have done. Every mortal has a selfish motive behind everything that he does. So the crew were selfish in making money, but the good thing is atleast they glorified God in the process. And they received blessings from God for that. If God starts thinking that only if a person praises or does service to me without any selfish motive, then only I will bless that person. If a person is totally clean in his mind and never thinks bad,

then only I will bless him and protect him - We are all done!. Only a few chaste souls - who never watch/hear/think/do bad - will be the ones qualified to the blessings of God. The rest of all, like me are done! - We will have no respite from the anger of God. And please don't decide or comment on a saint or a devotee of the Lord. If you want to, first start living a life like them. Do not relax in your sofa sets, watch a movie, read an article and start blabbering about great souls. This is the highest form of a crime and it will invite God to give a special look towards he person doing that. He has given everything and can easily take away everything! - Beware of that!. He once came as Parasurama and gave direct and instant justice. Thats the best incarnation to me. However, even my head could have been chopped by now, had he been currently going around on this earth as a Parasurama. So for the good of all, he

decided not to come as a Parasurama for sometime. Jai Sriman NarayanaMaruthi Ramanuja Das Mohan Sagar <madhuriandmohan wrote: Sri Vikram's comments are rather thought-provoking. Since HH Sri Chinna Jeeyar is a member of this forum, I am certain that he can provide an appropriate response.But, I would like to pose the question to others who saw the film, did you find it disturbing or enjoyable, and why?adiyen

Guest guest

Dear All,

I have been following this discussion for some time. I

believe each one of us has a perspective that we base

on our backgrounds and environments we have grown up.

Simply put, it is like looking at a glass which is half

full or half empty and we need to start respecting each

other's perspective. No one is absolute right or wrong.

However, with my limited knowledge, I would like to bring

a point to light. Pl. forgive me for any shortcomings.

HH is no ordinary human being to do some thing the wrong

way. He is a karana janmudu and we need to have absolute

faith in him. If HH does some thing some way, IMHO, we

need to better focus our energies in what is the rahasyam

in he doing things a particular way. Till now every action

of his has only resulted in benefiting the society. Before

we question his actions, IMHO, we need to approach HH with

reverence and find out what is the rahasyam behind this

action.

Time is too precious and let us use this forum to learn more

about HH, his teachings, the rahasyams that he wants to bring

out to the world.

Again, if you have any dis-agreements/agreements/suggestions on

letting me know how to think in the right manner, pl. send them

directly to me instead of cc'ing the entire alias.

Humble pranamams.

adiye:n Ra:ma:nuja da:san.

Maruthi Pavan wrote:

> I am privileged to take guidance from a revered soul like you.

> May your sampradayam, your chasteness and your divinity show us the path

> in this world. I am a very minute soul before you.

> But I worship God whereever He is glorified. And do not try to argue

> based on logic, means end and all non-sense. This is one reason, I hate

> arguments with revered scholars, who read something and think they know

> everything in the world and are the messengers of God.

> Yes I have seen Chennai and I have seen the film on Sri Ramanuja too.

> Come to me, I will show you what knowledge I have and what I am, if you

> wanted to continue arguing.

> But DO NOT START BLAMING Great Souls. First see their life from a close

> angle, understand how they lead their life and then make comments, if

> you wanted to. Its impossible for you and me to lead a life that the

> great souls like HH lead.

>

> I think you people have a very easy way of trying to win a discussion,

> by telling that the other person gets emotional. Yes I am emotional and

> I wouldn't mind teaching the egoistic scholars a lesson or two.

>

> */arun vikram <ranga_skumar/* wrote:

>

> Mr.Maruthi,

>

> U are getting emotional & sentimental here. The point I am making is

> that a person of the stature of Sri Chinna Jeeyar should not be

> doing such things. I am not deriding him or casting aspersions.

> Persons annointed by God to carry out His Orders are destined for

> greater things. If God deems it fit to punish me for this act, there

> is nothing I can do about it.

>

> As Ramanuja devotess, we must realise that devotion to the Supreme

> Godhead i.e Sriman Narayana must be without any selfish motive. If

> at all there is any selfish motive, it should only be the welfare of

> the society as a whole. I agree that it is difficult for us to be

> like this. But we must strive to be so. That is what Avathara

> Purushas like Udayavar have taught us.

>

> Even Udayavar just before departing to Vaikuntha circled his

> devotees & requested them to forgive him if he had hurt them

> unwittingly.If Udayavar himself had done so, what are we, mere mortals?

>

> Udayavar has clearly shown us that Lord Sriman Narayana is the All

> compassion Forgiving One provided we surrender ourselves totally to

> him. That does not mean that we should commit sins & then beg for

> mercy.

>

> Film making is a business, I agree. But have U seen the movie made

> by G.V.Iyer on Sri Ramanuja? That was a film which was totally

> devoid of any commerical aspects whatsover. It was a sincere attempt

> though it too had some inconsistencies. He never tried to gain cheap

> publicity by such gimmicks.

>

> If U want to glorify God, there are many ways of soing so. U have

> bhajans, prayer meetings, utsavams, discourses etc. every day in

> some temple or the other. If U are a chennaite, U will know.

>

> If U think that people have to to become devotees of the Lord God

> only by seeing such crass commercial films which have crass songs

> interpersed with suggestive dance steps, then I really pity the

> state oif the people.

>

> God's glorification should be done in proper ways. Fron what U say,

> it is the end that is important, not the means. That is ridiculous.

>

> There are various wasy of making money in films itself. U need not

> resort to such means to make money.

>

> Great souls like Chinna Jeeyar should not go down to the extent

> of such acts. In fact., the publicising of the photos of the crew

> getting the Blessings of China Jeeyar is itself a publicity stunt

> meant for improving the collections of the film which has taken a

> dip in recent weeks.

>

> There are lots of films that deride God & Godmen. They too glorify

> God & at the same time criticise. If U say that - see only the

> positive side, they glorify God - then I have nothing to say.

>

> Talking about GOd, singing his praise & glorifying him are

> activities which need to be done woth utmost sincerity. If U lack in

> that, pls refrain from doing so.

>

> Do not hurt the minds of sincere devotess by telling them that

> glorifying God only is important, the means is not important.

>

> That is totally unacceptable.

>

> SRIMATE RAMANUJAYA NAMAHA:

>

> regards,

> Sanjay kumar

>

> */Maruthi Pavan <maruthi84/* wrote:

>

> Jai Sriman Narayana,

> I have not seen the film, but intend to see it.

> Purely because, its a film glorifying Lord Sri RamaChandra.

> And whenever the Lord is praised, all his followers are happy.

> In these days, when some lesser Gods and mortals are

> continuously getting importance in tele serials and movies, this

> one is a rare occasion when the real Lord of All has been

> worshipped.

> There will be definitely many inconsistencies in these movies

> and serials. Followers of the Sampradayam (if they are really

> knowledgeable and chaste) need not take those inconsistencies.

> But what stops them from enjoying the portions of these films in

> which the Lord and His devotees are glorified?. There is a very

> nice song in the film (I have seen the trailors only) in which

> Sri Ramadasu along with an elderly character praise the Lord at

> Bhadrachalam as the Only Supreme Lord that they know of. I loved

> the picturisation of that. Even if that portion is for just a

> few minutes, I would go and watch the entire film for that.

> Coming to the suggestive gestures and other things, yes they

> should have avoided them in a film thats spiritual in nature.

> Maybe the unit and its crew members needed money to make the

> film and feed their families and had to do so.

> I think they forgot that the movie will also watched by a few

> blessed chaste devotees who never get any wrong thought in their

> minds and do not see any other movies with the fear that they

> contain some bad portions.

> I watch all movies with bad portions too and my mind is not so

> clean. So even if that movie had some bad portions, I would go

> and watch it purely because Our Lord has been glorified.

> On the positive side, if you see, many people could have become

> devotees of the Lord after watching the film (or atleast started

> thinking that He is there).

> Otherwise now a days, Sri Rama is being shown as an inferior

> mortal who had to pray to every lesser god or goddess to achieve

> success in the battle.

> Being the supreme one, He does not mind His children being

> praised. He enjoys it.

> But in the process, people are going away from Him and taking

> refuge in the partially capable gods.

> And regarding HH's blessings to the crew, whats the problem in

> Him giving blessings to a crew based on the good side of the

> work that they have done.

> Every mortal has a selfish motive behind everything that he

> does. So the crew were selfish in making money, but the good

> thing is atleast they glorified God in the process. And they

> received blessings from God for that.

> If God starts thinking that only if a person praises or does

> service to me without any selfish motive, then only I will bless

> that person. If a person is totally clean in his mind and never

> thinks bad, then only I will bless him and protect him - We are

> all done!.

> Only a few chaste souls - who never watch/hear/think/do bad -

> will be the ones qualified to the blessings of God. The rest of

> all, like me are done! - We will have no respite from the anger

> of God.

> And please don't decide or comment on a saint or a devotee of

> the Lord. If you want to, first start living a life like them.

> Do not relax in your sofa sets, watch a movie, read an article

> and start blabbering about great souls. This is the highest form

> of a crime and it will invite God to give a special look

> towards he person doing that. He has given everything and can

> easily take away everything! - Beware of that!.

> He once came as Parasurama and gave direct and instant justice.

> Thats the best incarnation to me. However, even my head could

> have been chopped by now, had he been currently going around on

> this earth as a Parasurama. So for the good of all, he decided

> not to come as a Parasurama for sometime.

> Jai Sriman Narayana

> Maruthi Ramanuja Das

>

>

> */Mohan Sagar <madhuriandmohan/* wrote:

>

> Sri Vikram's comments are rather thought-provoking. Since HH

> Sri Chinna

> Jeeyar is a member of this forum, I am certain that he can

> provide an

> appropriate response.

>

> But, I would like to pose the question to others who saw the

> film, did

> you find it disturbing or enjoyable, and why?

>

> adiyen

>

>

>

Guest guest

Mr.Maruthi, I have simply answered to your points. I have not guided or advised anyone. U claim to be a highly knowledgable & intelligent person. I never questioned that. It is another matter altogether that knowledgeable men do not go around boasting about their knowledge (like U). Anyway, U win the discussion. Happy? As Mr.Viswachand has suggested I am putting an end to this discussion from my side with these points. My intention is & will never be to cast aspersions on His Holiness Chinna Jeeyar Swamiji. If I have inadevertently done so, I am sorry. SRIMATHE RAMANUJAYA NAMAHA: regards, Sanjay kumar Vishwachand Kolla <Vishwachand.Kolla wrote: Dear All,I have been following this

discussion for some time. Ibelieve each one of us has a perspective that we baseon our backgrounds and environments we have grown up.Simply put, it is like looking at a glass which is halffull or half empty and we need to start respecting eachother's perspective. No one is absolute right or wrong.However, with my limited knowledge, I would like to bringa point to light. Pl. forgive me for any shortcomings.HH is no ordinary human being to do some thing the wrongway. He is a karana janmudu and we need to have absolutefaith in him. If HH does some thing some way, IMHO, weneed to better focus our energies in what is the rahasyamin he doing things a particular way. Till now every actionof his has only resulted in benefiting the society. Beforewe question his actions, IMHO, we need to approach HH withreverence and find out what is the rahasyam behind thisaction.Time is too precious and let us use

this forum to learn moreabout HH, his teachings, the rahasyams that he wants to bringout to the world.Again, if you have any dis-agreements/agreements/suggestions onletting me know how to think in the right manner, pl. send themdirectly to me instead of cc'ing the entire alias.Humble pranamams.adiye:n Ra:ma:nuja da:san.Maruthi Pavan wrote:> I am privileged to take guidance from a revered soul like you.> May your sampradayam, your chasteness and your divinity show us the path > in this world. I am a very minute soul before you.> But I worship God whereever He is glorified. And do not try to argue > based on logic, means end and all non-sense. This is one reason, I hate > arguments with revered scholars, who read something and think they know > everything in the world and are the messengers of God.> Yes I have seen Chennai and I have seen the film on Sri Ramanuja

too.> Come to me, I will show you what knowledge I have and what I am, if you > wanted to continue arguing.> But DO NOT START BLAMING Great Souls. First see their life from a close > angle, understand how they lead their life and then make comments, if > you wanted to. Its impossible for you and me to lead a life that the > great souls like HH lead.> > I think you people have a very easy way of trying to win a discussion, > by telling that the other person gets emotional. Yes I am emotional and > I wouldn't mind teaching the egoistic scholars a lesson or two.> > */arun vikram /* wrote:> > Mr.Maruthi,> > U are getting emotional & sentimental here. The point I am making is> that a person of the stature of Sri Chinna Jeeyar should not be> doing such things. I am not deriding him or casting aspersions.> Persons

annointed by God to carry out His Orders are destined for> greater things. If God deems it fit to punish me for this act, there> is nothing I can do about it. > > As Ramanuja devotess, we must realise that devotion to the Supreme> Godhead i.e Sriman Narayana must be without any selfish motive. If> at all there is any selfish motive, it should only be the welfare of> the society as a whole. I agree that it is difficult for us to be> like this. But we must strive to be so. That is what Avathara> Purushas like Udayavar have taught us.> > Even Udayavar just before departing to Vaikuntha circled his> devotees & requested them to forgive him if he had hurt them> unwittingly.If Udayavar himself had done so, what are we, mere mortals?> > Udayavar has clearly shown us that Lord Sriman Narayana is the All> compassion Forgiving One provided we surrender ourselves

totally to> him. That does not mean that we should commit sins & then beg for> mercy.> > Film making is a business, I agree. But have U seen the movie made> by G.V.Iyer on Sri Ramanuja? That was a film which was totally> devoid of any commerical aspects whatsover. It was a sincere attempt> though it too had some inconsistencies. He never tried to gain cheap> publicity by such gimmicks. > > If U want to glorify God, there are many ways of soing so. U have> bhajans, prayer meetings, utsavams, discourses etc. every day in> some temple or the other. If U are a chennaite, U will know.> > If U think that people have to to become devotees of the Lord God> only by seeing such crass commercial films which have crass songs> interpersed with suggestive dance steps, then I really pity the> state oif the people.> > God's glorification should be done

in proper ways. Fron what U say,> it is the end that is important, not the means. That is ridiculous.> > There are various wasy of making money in films itself. U need not> resort to such means to make money.> > Great souls like Chinna Jeeyar should not go down to the extent> of such acts. In fact., the publicising of the photos of the crew> getting the Blessings of China Jeeyar is itself a publicity stunt> meant for improving the collections of the film which has taken a> dip in recent weeks. > > There are lots of films that deride God & Godmen. They too glorify> God & at the same time criticise. If U say that - see only the> positive side, they glorify God - then I have nothing to say.> > Talking about GOd, singing his praise & glorifying him are> activities which need to be done woth utmost sincerity. If U lack in> that, pls refrain

from doing so.> > Do not hurt the minds of sincere devotess by telling them that> glorifying God only is important, the means is not important.> > That is totally unacceptable.> > SRIMATE RAMANUJAYA NAMAHA:> > regards,> Sanjay kumar> > */Maruthi Pavan /* wrote:> > Jai Sriman Narayana,> I have not seen the film, but intend to see it.> Purely because, its a film glorifying Lord Sri RamaChandra.> And whenever the Lord is praised, all his followers are happy.> In these days, when some lesser Gods and mortals are> continuously getting importance in tele serials and movies, this> one is a rare occasion when the real Lord of All has been> worshipped.> There will be definitely many inconsistencies in these movies> and serials. Followers of the Sampradayam (if they are really> knowledgeable and

chaste) need not take those inconsistencies.> But what stops them from enjoying the portions of these films in> which the Lord and His devotees are glorified?. There is a very> nice song in the film (I have seen the trailors only) in which> Sri Ramadasu along with an elderly character praise the Lord at> Bhadrachalam as the Only Supreme Lord that they know of. I loved> the picturisation of that. Even if that portion is for just a> few minutes, I would go and watch the entire film for that.> Coming to the suggestive gestures and other things, yes they> should have avoided them in a film thats spiritual in nature.> Maybe the unit and its crew members needed money to make the> film and feed their families and had to do so.> I think they forgot that the movie will also watched by a few> blessed chaste devotees who never get any wrong thought in their> minds and do not see any

other movies with the fear that they> contain some bad portions.> I watch all movies with bad portions too and my mind is not so> clean. So even if that movie had some bad portions, I would go> and watch it purely because Our Lord has been glorified.> On the positive side, if you see, many people could have become> devotees of the Lord after watching the film (or atleast started> thinking that He is there).> Otherwise now a days, Sri Rama is being shown as an inferior> mortal who had to pray to every lesser god or goddess to achieve> success in the battle.> Being the supreme one, He does not mind His children being> praised. He enjoys it.> But in the process, people are going away from Him and taking> refuge in the partially capable gods.> And regarding HH's blessings to the crew, whats the problem in> Him giving blessings to a crew based on the good side of

the> work that they have done.> Every mortal has a selfish motive behind everything that he> does. So the crew were selfish in making money, but the good> thing is atleast they glorified God in the process. And they> received blessings from God for that.> If God starts thinking that only if a person praises or does> service to me without any selfish motive, then only I will bless> that person. If a person is totally clean in his mind and never> thinks bad, then only I will bless him and protect him - We are> all done!.> Only a few chaste souls - who never watch/hear/think/do bad -> will be the ones qualified to the blessings of God. The rest of> all, like me are done! - We will have no respite from the anger> of God.> And please don't decide or comment on a saint or a devotee of> the Lord. If you want to, first start living a life like them.> Do not relax

in your sofa sets, watch a movie, read an article> and start blabbering about great souls. This is the highest form> of a crime and it will invite God to give a special look> towards he person doing that. He has given everything and can> easily take away everything! - Beware of that!.> He once came as Parasurama and gave direct and instant justice.> Thats the best incarnation to me. However, even my head could> have been chopped by now, had he been currently going around on> this earth as a Parasurama. So for the good of all, he decided> not to come as a Parasurama for sometime.> Jai Sriman Narayana> Maruthi Ramanuja Das> > > */Mohan Sagar /* wrote:> > Sri Vikram's comments are rather thought-provoking. Since HH> Sri Chinna> Jeeyar is a member of this forum, I am certain that he can> provide an> appropriate

response.> > But, I would like to pose the question to others who saw the> film, did> you find it disturbing or enjoyable, and why?> > adiyen> > >

• 2 weeks later...
Guest guest

The movie was enjoyable, though it is neither musically nor

commercially a hit. Compared to annamayya movie, where the story was

cooked up, here the story is more realistic and also the message of

Rama Bhakti is conveyeed well. It seems the director was more careful

this time.

adiyen ramanuja dasan

vishnu

>

> But, I would like to pose the question to others who saw the film,

did

> you find it disturbing or enjoyable, and why?

>

> adiyen

>