IndiaDivine.org

Horoscope Reading by Vedic Astrologer.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I am Vedic Astrologer from India, Get FREE horoscope reading. Send the following information: Name: Date of Birth: Place of birth (mention City / Town / Country): Time of Birth : Your Gender (Male / Female) : Specify your question or query, which you want to read or predict from your horoscope, problem you are facing, please pinpoint to the problem. Astrologer Sahib Note: I get hundreds of horoscopes daily; therefore the reply of your reading will take some time, so bear with us. I always reply to the person who sends the complete birth details.

Guest guest

Name: R.Gokulapriya Date of Birth:20.08.1981 Place of birth (mention City / Town / Country):thiruvarur Time of Birth :6.am Your Gender (Male / Female) :Female problem: I am not yet settled in my job.I want to know when will i get a permanent job and when will i settle in my life.Vishnu <vsmvishnu wrote: sUryEndu bhowma budha vAkpati kAvya souri svrabhAnu kEtu divishat parishat pradhAnA: tvad dAsa dAsa charamaAvadhi dAsa dAsA: SrIvEnkatAchalapatE! tava suprabhAtam. Seth Sahib Singh

<astrologersahib > wrote: I am Vedic Astrologer from India, Get FREE horoscope reading. Send the following information: Name: Date of Birth: Place of birth (mention City / Town / Country): Time of Birth : Your Gender (Male / Female) : Specify your question or query, which you want to read or predict from your horoscope, problem you are facing, please pinpoint to the problem. Astrologer Sahib Note: I get hundreds of horoscopes daily; therefore the reply of your reading will take some time, so bear with us. I always reply to the person who sends the complete birth details. Groups are talking. We´re listening. Check out the handy changes to .

Here’s a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers

Guest guest

Ramji Govindarajan wrote:

> Ladies/Gentlemen

>

> before giving out ur personal details to the astrologer, pls. note

> that this is a public forum specifically to exchange views on

> Vaishnava siddhantha - pls. do not dilute the significance of this forum

>

> thank you

>

> *//*