IndiaDivine.org

A request - No - I Beg

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Shri Ravishankar Pranams and respects. Thanx for the link - I found it useful. Again, to make it clear: we respect all acharyas of all vedantic siddhantha - we are not against nama sankirtan - we all do nama sankirtan in one way or the other every day - i personally agree that this is the easiest way to attain moksha in kali yugam (as Thondaradippodi azhwar himself said in his Thirumalai - 'Kavalil pulanai vaithu, Kali thannai kadakkhap paindu....nin namam katra...arangama nagarullane' . Again we do not doubt your intentions. All we are saying is that this group is dedicated solely to the Siddhantha of Azhwars and Acharyas who followed their way - all in the light of Vishishta-advaitic context. Your posts do not necessarily always adhere to the spirit of the objectives of this group which creates unnecessary friction and hence our request to you to

kindly adhere to the objectives of this group. As a member of other groups where you post regularly, I personally have a great respect for your noble efforts - so nothing personal. Peace Best regards RamjiRavishankar Gopal <ravishankar_g wrote: Namaskaram to all members,I am here with attaching an URL video link wherein ourSwamiji has spoken extensively on the Power of NamaKirtan during the Maha mantra Kirtan held at Trichyand will also clear many misconcepts of our intentwhich is today bothering us.My humble request would be . Pl do not ignore thismail and I BEG each and everyone to watch this 10 minVideoPl click the link below.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ba6My7vKAEoFurther after watching the video I request

themoderator and each and every Members who have watchedthis to voice out their decision / opinion which thisDasan will fully accept & adhere whole heartedly.Radhe KrishnaRavishankar.G--- Ramji Govindarajan wrote:> Dear Shri Ravishankar> > My pranams and respects. Your nama articles have> certainly been enlightening and I have immensely> benefitted from a few of them, if not all. Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search. http://tools.search./newsearch/category.php?category=shopping