IndiaDivine.org

Thotta urachavam

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Srimathe Ramanujaya Nama:Dear Friends and Devotees, Please find out the attached file. Invitation for Thotta Utchavam on 2.3.2008 at"SRI PRASANNA VENKATA NARASIMHA PERUMAL TEMPLE" SAIDAPET , CHENNAI -15. - Adiyen

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.

Dear Sriman Narasimhan,

Thanks for the invitation. The mention of Saidapet Perumal makes me nostalgic as I had lunch prasadam in the temple last year on the final day of brahmotsavam. This year I am not in Chennai as moved to Hyderabad.

adiyen ramanuja dasan

Vishnu

venkata narasimhan <chennai_89 Sent: Tuesday, 26 February, 2008 9:32:27 PM Thotta urachavam

Srimathe Ramanujaya Nama:Dear Friends and Devotees, Please find out the attached file. Invitation for Thotta Utchavam on 2.3.2008 at"SRI PRASANNA VENKATA NARASIMHA PERUMAL TEMPLE"

SAIDAPET , CHENNAI -15. - Adiyen

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.

Save all your chat conversations. Find them online.

Dear Sri Venkatanarasimhan, Bhakti is eternal. Many thanks for your invitation. Having performed Seva for years, I mentally feel I am in Perumal Kovil, Saidapet and I will blessed to perform "Manasika Puja" on that day, when I can see the entire sannidhanam from the distance of about 350 kilometers. With love and regards, Sastry.venkata narasimhan <chennai_89 wrote: Srimathe Ramanujaya Nama:Dear Friends and Devotees, Please find out the attached file. Invitation for Thotta Utchavam on 2.3.2008 at"SRI PRASANNA VENKATA NARASIMHA PERUMAL TEMPLE" SAIDAPET , CHENNAI -15. - Adiyen Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.