IndiaDivine.org

SrI Rama MangaLam : Who is the Author ?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

SrI:

Dear Dr.Ramanuja :

Thanks very much . Number of inputs I have recieved

also point out that the author is Sri MaNavALa MaamunigaL.

Thank you all for your inputs .

NamO SrI Raghavaya anisam ,

V.Sadagopan

Sri:I have heard from elders that the author of 'mangalam kosalendraaya' eleven slokams of SriRamamangalam is none other than our Sri Manavaala Maamunigal. After every Sri Ramayana parayanam Srivaishnavas do Arti reciting these verses.DasanRamanuja***********************************************On Thu, 11 Sep 2008, Dr.V.Sadagopan wrote:> Dear Raama BhakthAs:>> The song " MangaLam KosalendhrAya "> is the first slOkam of SrI Rama MangaLam ,> which is sung at the end of the concerts by> Sangeetha VidvAns and VidvAmsinis in> Raagam madhyamAvathi or Sututti .>> The authorship of this slokam is not> familiar to me . Can anyone let me know who> the author is ? It does not seem to be by> Sage VaalmIki .>> The full SrI Raama Managal stOtram can be accessed at :>> http://www.Ramanuja.org/sv/bhakti/archives/mar96/0206.html>> Please Enjoy the slOkams and their meanings !>> SrI Ramachandra ParabrahmaNE Nama:> DhAsan , Oppiliappan Koil V.Sadagopan>>>>> --->> Namo VenkateshAya namah:-- This message has been scanned for viruses anddangerous content by MailScanner, and isbelieved to be clean.-- This message has been scanned for viruses anddangerous content by MailScanner, and isbelieved to be clean.