IndiaDivine.org

SRIVAISHNAV DIKSHA-PLEASE HELP ME

Rate this topic

Guest guest

OM NAMO NARAYAN,

SWAMIJI,

MY OBEISANCES AT YOUR LOTUS FEET.

THERE IS SRI SIDDHDATA ASHRAM, SRI LAKSHMI NARAYAN DIVYA DHAM, BADHKHAL SOORAJKUND MARG, FARIDABAD HARYANA. THIS ASHRAM WAS STARTED BY Shri Majjagadguru Ramanujacharya Indraprasth Haryana Peethadeeshwar Swami Sudershanacharya Ji Maharaj.

IS IT A BONAFIDE SRIVAISHNAV TEMPLE?

I WOULD LIKE TO TAKE PANCHKARMA DIKSHA FROM THIS TEMPLE AND THE PRESENT GURU Shri Majjagadguru Ramanujacharya Indraprasth Haryana Peethadeeshwar Swami Purshottamacharya Ji Maharaj.

HE IS THE SON OF SUDHARSHANACHARYAJI MAHARAJ.

CAN A FATHER GIVE DIKSHA TO HIS SON AND MAKE HIM GURU AFTER HIM IN

SRIVAISHNAV SAMPRADAYA.

PLEASE REPLY A BIT URGENTLY.

YOUR MOST HUMBLE SERVANT,

SANJAY KUMAR SADANA

9891144257 --- On Wed, 12/11/08, sanjeh kumar raman <opusdei_27 wrote:

sanjeh kumar raman <opusdei_27RE: Regarding tulasi mala.. Date: Wednesday, 12 November, 2008, 8:03 PM

Hari Om

Thanks a lot Swami for your reply.

By the way, is this really Sri Chinna Jeeyar Swami ? If it's really you, adiyen would like to offer sastaanga namaskaram to you.

If it's really you Swami, please reply me. I have some really important questions and favours to ask.

Thank you once again.

--- On Tue, 11/11/08, chinnajeeyar <acharya27 > wrote:

chinnajeeyar <acharya27 >RE: Regarding tulasi mala..Tuesday, November 11, 2008, 2:15 AM

JAI SRIMANNARAYNA

TULASI MALA CAN BE DECORATED BY ALL, WH0EVER WANT THAT YAMARAJA SHOULD NOT TOUCH THEM.

=CJ=

[ramanuja_ society@gro ups.com] On Behalf Of sanjeh kumar ramanTuesday, November 04, 2008 8:45 PM Regarding tulasi mala..

Hari Om,Adiyen is a student and a part time tutor. one of my students, a Gaudiya-Madhva Vaishnava, gave me a tulasi mala that is normally worn by ISKCON members. the one that wraps around the neck.I just want to know, if its ok for Srivaishnavas to wear them? Are there any rules pertaining to wearing these tulasi mala in our sampradaya?My parents told me its ok, since its only a tulasi mala. But I would like to clarify with the members here.Thank you.

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.

RESPECTED SWAMIJI,

MY OBEISANCES AT YOUR LOTUS FEET

SINCE I AM VERY EAGER TO HAVE DIKSHA CAN YOU PLEASE SUGGEST ANY ALTERNATIVE OR ANY OTHER ASHRAM IN NORTHERN INDIA THAT IS ANY PLACE IN DELHI,GHAZIABAD,FARIDABAD,VRINDAVAN,MATHURA WHERE I CAN TAKE SHRI VAISHNAV DIKSHA.

PLEASE GUIDE ME.

SANJAY KUMAR SADANA

9891144257 --- On Sat, 15/11/08, Dr.V.Sadagopan <yennappan wrote:

Dr.V.Sadagopan <yennappanRe: SRIVAISHNAV DIKSHA-PLEASE HELP ME Date: Saturday, 15 November, 2008, 10:53 PM

SrI:

Dear Sanjay Kumar :

Acharya Vamsam can go from Father to son ,

grandfather to grandson as long as the AchAryan

is a gruhastA .

The AchAryan can be a gruhasthA or one

who left gruhastAsramam to become sanyAsis ;

the one who left the grahastAsram can not

hand over his sanyAsrama lineage to his son

and appoint his son as a successor as long as

he is alive. The poorvasrama breaks all bonds

to his family , when he takes SanyAsa Aasramam .

This AchArya lineage is not well known compared to

established AchArya Peetams in the Sothern part of India .

If you are looking for an AchArya for geoproximity ,

that is another story .

Hope this helps ,

V.Sadagopan

New York

-

SANJAY KUMAR

opusdei_27 ;

Saturday, November 15, 2008 11:43 AM

SRIVAISHNAV DIKSHA-PLEASE HELP ME

OM NAMO NARAYAN,

SWAMIJI,

MY OBEISANCES AT YOUR LOTUS FEET.

THERE IS SRI SIDDHDATA ASHRAM, SRI LAKSHMI NARAYAN DIVYA DHAM, BADHKHAL SOORAJKUND MARG, FARIDABAD HARYANA. THIS ASHRAM WAS STARTED BY Shri Majjagadguru Ramanujacharya Indraprasth Haryana Peethadeeshwar Swami Sudershanacharya Ji Maharaj.

IS IT A BONAFIDE SRIVAISHNAV TEMPLE?

I WOULD LIKE TO TAKE PANCHKARMA DIKSHA FROM THIS TEMPLE AND THE PRESENT GURU Shri Majjagadguru Ramanujacharya Indraprasth Haryana Peethadeeshwar Swami Purshottamacharya Ji Maharaj.

HE IS THE SON OF SUDHARSHANACHARYAJI MAHARAJ.

CAN A FATHER GIVE DIKSHA TO HIS SON AND MAKE HIM GURU AFTER HIM IN

SRIVAISHNAV SAMPRADAYA.

PLEASE REPLY A BIT URGENTLY.

SANJAY KUMAR SADANA

9891144257 --- On Wed, 12/11/08, sanjeh kumar raman <opusdei_27 > wrote:

sanjeh kumar raman <opusdei_27 >RE: Regarding tulasi mala..Wednesday, 12 November, 2008, 8:03 PM

Hari Om

Thanks a lot Swami for your reply.

By the way, is this really Sri Chinna Jeeyar Swami ? If it's really you, adiyen would like to offer sastaanga namaskaram to you.

If it's really you Swami, please reply me. I have some really important questions and favours to ask.

Thank you once again.

--- On Tue, 11/11/08, chinnajeeyar <acharya27 > wrote:

chinnajeeyar <acharya27 >RE: Regarding tulasi mala..Tuesday, November 11, 2008, 2:15 AM

JAI SRIMANNARAYNA

TULASI MALA CAN BE DECORATED BY ALL, WH0EVER WANT THAT YAMARAJA SHOULD NOT TOUCH THEM.

=CJ=

[ramanuja_ society@gro ups.com] On Behalf Of sanjeh kumar ramanTuesday, November 04, 2008 8:45 PM Regarding tulasi mala..

Hari Om,Adiyen is a student and a part time tutor. one of my students, a Gaudiya-Madhva Vaishnava, gave me a tulasi mala that is normally worn by ISKCON members. the one that wraps around the neck.I just want to know, if its ok for Srivaishnavas to wear them? Are there any rules pertaining to wearing these tulasi mala in our sampradaya?My parents told me its ok, since its only a tulasi mala. But I would like to clarify with the members here.Thank you.

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.

Be the first one to try the new Messenger 9 Beta!