IndiaDivine.org

Periazvar kanda kannan-Yasodha hesitant

Rate this topic

Guest guest

-

sarojram18

Monday, December 08, 2008 5:45 AM

Periazvar kanda kannan-Yasodha hesitant

Yasodha hesitant to feed Krishna recounting his exploits.

Azvar enjoys the exploits of Krishna as Yasodha imagining that she is hesitant to feed him.

Krishna comes with his childish gait with all the boys of the Gokulam . He has eaten the ghee which was golden in colour, being fresh and drank the milk also by stealth and crawls like an innocent infant to his mother to be fed She says, "I remember the plight of Poothan who tried to feed you and I am afraid."

Once she fed him and left him and went to bathe in river Yamuna. In the meanwhile he kicked a wheel and broke it. Another time he ate the whole of butter and also all the curd and later uprooted the twin trees and azvar as Yasodha says, "You now come in front of me and like an innocent child wish to be fed by me. Others may think that you are my son but I know very well that you are the Lord Himself. "

Krishna, says Yasodha, used to catch the end of the saris of the gopis and following them behaved in a naughty manner ,which even though she has not seen it ,she has heard it from others. So Azvar says as Yasodha , "I have found out that your actions cannot be described from the ordinary human standards."

Krishna found a demon who had mingled with the calves and entered the field when they were grazing and he held it with the hind legs and threw it on the tree and felled another asura who was there in the form of a fruit.

He was playing with the young gopis when their parents were away, taking them with him by playing flute and he was blamed for his naughty actions. Yasodha says that the people were waiting to find fault with him even if he was quiet and Krishna was simply providing them with ammunition to fire at him. His enemies like Sisupala will feel elated on hearing him being blamed for his actions. Further Yasodha calls him the son of Nandha implying that while Nandha was a good man his son is just the opposite.