IndiaDivine.org

[therazhundur_sri_gosaka_devotees] WATCH JAYA TV ON 27TH TO 29TH

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Sri Gosakan,I am blessed to share that here in the USA, we are building a koyil to Thiruvenkatamudayan that has an exact replica of Sri Amariuappan as its utsavar.  It is located near Denver Colorado, in the south central part of the US.  Those who have visited the temple in Therazhundur have confirmed that the Lord here very much resembles the Lord there.

adiyenMohanOn Mon, Jul 27, 2009 at 6:08 AM, Dr.V.Sadagopan <yennappan wrote:

SrI:

Dear Sriman Gosakan :

Thanks very much for the Information .

Hope that AastikAs will help with the Kaimakryam for Lord Aamuruviappan .

NamO Sriman NarayanAya,

V.Sadagopan

-

terizhandurkannan gosakan

Doosee maamandoour ; Dr.V.Sadagopan

Cc: rameshkinley ; Sundar Srinivasan ; Sriram

Monday, July 27, 2009 7:51 AM

Fw: [therazhundur_sri_gosaka_devotees] WATCH JAYA TV ON 27TH TO 29TH

DEAR ALL

PLS WATCH THE VIDEO COVERAGE OF LORD AMARUVIAPPAN

WITH PRANAMS

THERAZHANDUR K GOSAKAN.

----- Forwarded Message ----Prime Point Srinivasan <prpoint

therazhundur_sri_gosaka_devotees Sent: Monday, July 27, 2009 10:37:34 AMRe: [therazhundur_sri_gosaka_devotees] WATCH JAYA TV ON 27TH TO 29TH 

Hi all

I have recorded the first Part of the programme.  You may kindly watch the video in my blog

http://vaishnavtemp le.blogspot. com/2009/ 07/dr-ananthapad mabhachariar- on.html

I will also record the second and third part as and when it is telecast and upload in my site.  You may also circulate this link to the devotees.

srinivasan

(Vasan)

On Sat, Jul 25, 2009 at 6:08 PM, T P Ranganathan <tp_rangan > wrote:

Dear allPlease watch Jaya T V from 27th Monday for three days from 6-15 AM. The programme is called Arul Neram, where Sri U V Ananda Padmanabachar will speak for 15 minutes in the programme called :Dinam oru Divya Namam " On these three days he will speak about Therazhundur Amaruviappan and also about the ongoing thirupppani being done by us.T P Ranganathan

Guest guest

SrI:

Dear Sriman Mohan :

I am very happy to know that the new temple at Denver would be blessed with an archaa vigraham that would be " a replica " of the Lord at TerazhundhUr . It happens at special

temples . For instance , one can see the close resemblence of Lord Oppiliappan with

the archaa vigraham of PerumAL at another dhivya dEsam : Nandhipura ViNNagram , which is not too far from Oppiliappan KOil .

It will be wonderful if the Denver temple develops " Twin City Relationships" with TerazhundhUr temple and helps with a small portion of the ongoing Temple renovation there .

NamO SrI Gosaka VenkatESAya,

V.Sadagopan

-

Mohan

Cc: Gupta Kuna ; VJ Chukkapalli

Monday, July 27, 2009 11:32 AM

Re: Re: [therazhundur_sri_gosaka_devotees] WATCH JAYA TV ON 27TH TO 29TH

Dear Sri Gosakan,I am blessed to share that here in the USA, we are building a koyil to Thiruvenkatamudayan that has an exact replica of Sri Amariuappan as its utsavar. It is located near Denver Colorado, in the south central part of the US. Those who have visited the temple in Therazhundur have confirmed that the Lord here very much resembles the Lord there.adiyenMohan

On Mon, Jul 27, 2009 at 6:08 AM, Dr.V.Sadagopan <yennappan (AT) computer (DOT) net> wrote:

SrI:

Dear Sriman Gosakan :

Thanks very much for the Information .

Hope that AastikAs will help with the Kaimakryam for Lord Aamuruviappan .

NamO Sriman NarayanAya,

V.Sadagopan

-

terizhandurkannan gosakan

Doosee maamandoour ; Dr.V.Sadagopan

Cc: rameshkinley ; Sundar Srinivasan ; Sriram

Monday, July 27, 2009 7:51 AM

Fw: [therazhundur_sri_gosaka_devotees] WATCH JAYA TV ON 27TH TO 29TH

DEAR ALL

PLS WATCH THE VIDEO COVERAGE OF LORD AMARUVIAPPAN

WITH PRANAMS

THERAZHANDUR K GOSAKAN.

----- Forwarded Message ----Prime Point Srinivasan <prpoint >therazhundur_sri_gosaka_devotees Sent: Monday, July 27, 2009 10:37:34 AMRe: [therazhundur_sri_gosaka_devotees] WATCH JAYA TV ON 27TH TO 29TH

Hi all

I have recorded the first Part of the programme. You may kindly watch the video in my blog

http://vaishnavtemp le.blogspot. com/2009/ 07/dr-ananthapad mabhachariar- on.html

I will also record the second and third part as and when it is telecast and upload in my site. You may also circulate this link to the devotees.

srinivasan

(Vasan)

On Sat, Jul 25, 2009 at 6:08 PM, T P Ranganathan <tp_rangan > wrote:

Dear allPlease watch Jaya T V from 27th Monday for three days from 6-15 AM. The programme is called Arul Neram, where Sri U V Ananda Padmanabachar will speak for 15 minutes in the programme called :Dinam oru Divya Namam" On these three days he will speak about Therazhundur Amaruviappan and also about the ongoing thirupppani being done by us.T P Ranganathan