IndiaDivine.org

A Peep into PeriyaThriuMozhi 205

Rate this topic

Guest guest

kaNDu koNdEAnEa

Perum-puRak kadal-adalyEARu- pEN-AN-aruL tharum thavam-muthin thiraL-bakthar Avi...

Sri kAliyan appeals to SirupuliyUr Emperuman 'aruLAi' yearning for His blessings and surrenders unto His feet 'vunadhadiyEA charaNAmEA"

The LOrd grants Thriumangai mannan the vision of Himslef in various forms at ThriukkaNNa mangai and makes him happy.

AzhwAr describes these in string of adjectives unabatedly in full flow and declares that he has seen Him - kaNdu koNdEAnEa

perum-puRak kadalai - adalEARRinia -peNNai- ANai- ENNil munivarkku aruL tharum thavathai - muthin thiraL kOvaiayi- bhakthar Aviyai nithilath thothinai .. adiyEan manathAsaiyai-karumbinai- senRu nAdi

kaNNa mangaiyuL KaNdu koNDEAnEa 7-10-1

Kaliyan's Poetical Prowess in full flow of devotion.

Perum puRak kadal: The ocean is a very vast exapnse immeasurable but with full of rich contents of length, breadth and width. EmperumAn is so.

Adal yEARu : The Majestic nature of EmperumAn sprining from the aforesaid nature.

PeNNai : If He is so vast and majestic, is he unraachable? No He is easily accessible with full of blessings.

ANai :Full of independence.

thavam : For the sages who do long lasting penance, He is the final fruit.

muthin thiraL kOvai : He can be adorned like a pearl necklace. The pearl necklace gives beauty richness, easily carried and He is so.

bakthar Avi : The soul for the devotees.

nithilathothu : The overall beatuy -saundharyam

kaniyinai : The fruit to be consumed

kaNDu koNDEAnEa : I have enjoyed the EmperumAn who is the perum puRak kadal: I have seen the Lord who is adal yEARu. I hava had the vision of the EmpeurmAn who is majestic but accessible. The EmperumAn who is like a pearl necklace , who is the fruit after long penance for sages, who is the soul for devotees, who is full of beatuy has satiated my thirst here itself in Thiruk kaNNa mangai

The words just spelt out gives immense sweetness and if we know the meanings!

kaNNa mangaiyuL kaNdu koNdEAnEA

dAsan

vanammalai padmanabhan