IndiaDivine.org

REPLY PLEASE-POSTIVE OR NEGATIVE

Rate this topic

Guest guest

REPLY PLEASE-POSTIVE OR NEGATIVE If the God appears in front of You, You are not a sinner. If you are a sinner The Lord does not appear in front of you. Now what if we ask to EmperumAn “OH! Lord, Come in front of me and Tell me that I am a sinner” Bit tricky isn’t it putting him into a Catch 22 situation. Andal in nAchiyAr Thirumozhi puts him into the same situation meymAi solli mukham nOkki viTai than tharumEl mika nantrE OH lord come and look at my face and tell me the true

answer.... ANDAL wants to immediately join with Krishna she is not able to do so her phsycial features breasts are pining for Him, what is the point in keeping silent, I am longing for kainkaryam to gOvindan (what a wonderful usage..gOvindA). AndAl asks for kainkaryam here in this world itself not in paramapadham, that’s why she says, “immAi piRavi seyyAthE inip pOi seyyim thavm thAn en” Therefores, not able to tolerate the separation she wants the decision right away so She appeals come on Oh Lord come in front of me and say "ANDAL, I do not like you, i do not want you, so i am ignoring you' tell the truth or you may tell Come on i like you if he likes She will join Him ‘sEArthAnEAl miga nanRu’ And if on the other hand He says ' no i do not want you' okay it is fine. The answer is known. No more suspense or tension. once and for all, she can get finished and this problems of separation and eagerness, will also get finished off. Therefore, that is very fine Why it is very fine?? Because she does not want to get separated again and again like sEthAp pirATTi “pirATtiyODa irANDAm pirivu pOlEa irupadhonRiREA idhu” is the PeriyaAchAn piLLAi vyAkhyAnam here. Where does the inspiration for this comes from?? pAvi ne enRu onRu sollAi pAviyEan kANa vandhEa ThiruvAymozhi 4.7.3 the same feeling is also voiced in EDu vyAkhyanam nE vunnaik kATTAdhozhindhAl 'nE ennai kANgaikku bhAgyam paNNithilai' enRAGilum en kaN mugappEa vandhu onRu sollugiRilai engiRar Even though You don’t show Yourself oh Lord at least come and say " You do not have any bhAgtyam to see me" but at least come and tell this pavi nE enRonRu sollAi………….. Lord Questions suddently: You have helped indran. You have favored yasOdai. That is why you are also thinking that You will also get this vision? AzhwAr: Oh! Lord come and please tell this atleast, indhran was sathva nishtan. yasOdha was mother. but you are a sinner 'avan sathva nishtan avaL thAi. nE pAvi' enRu oru vArthai sonnAl AgAthO the contents of the answer is not the criteria here whether You say bhAgyavAn or pAvE ‘onRu sollAi’AdiyEn ramAnuja dAsanSreekanth

Want to be your own boss? Learn how on Small Business.