IndiaDivine.org

The Blind following

Rate this topic

Guest guest

The Blind following When I used to visit GuruvAyUr, I used to see people crazy at Lord chanting 'GuruvAyUrappa! GuruvAyUrappA!' Many people complain…if you follow blindly some one that would be dangerous. One should study and decide for oneself is the universal prescription. But can we follow this advice too blindly..the answer is no. It depends on whom you follow and what you follow. When azhwar is questioned by emperuman, AzhvIr how can you describe me do you have some evidence ? AzhwAr replies “eppadi Ur A miaikkum kuruttu a mialaikkum ennum appadi yAnum sonnEn” thiruvirutham 94 When the cow flock reaches the village back after gracing, they moo in happiness that they are back home. Aa blind cow among them, also moos together -ammEA- with others, even though it cannot see where it is. Azhwar answering emperuman that “like that blind cow, me too sing about Yourself oh! my

Lord hearing to the vaidikas who know you and define you as the one with beautiful dark hued thirumEni and chenthAmarai kaN. They saw you and sung, and adiyEn is blindly following them. No wonder AndAL and thoNdaradippodiyAzhwar reflected the same mElayAr seyvanakaL vEnduvana kETTiyEl pEsitthE pEsal allAlswAmi nAyanAr affirms this againbhAsyakArar ithukoNdu sUthrankaL orunkaviTuvarpEsitthE pEsum Eka kaNdTharkaL adiyEn rAmAnuja dAsanSreekanth

Stay in the know. Pulse on the new .com. Check it out.

SreemathE Raamanujaya NamahaSreemadh Varavara munayE Namaha.adiyEn is constantly learning about our sampradhaayam and hence most of the time in 'listening' mode. But the sollaatchi of Swamy.Sreekanth's mail forced me to open up. Both in english and in Tamizh he is fantastic.(Blindly following someone or something is bad as per ulahavazhakku;but we can not follow this too blindly... wow fantastic usage of both english and tamizh).adiyen does not know whether it is proper to use the forum to express such appreciation in the midst of samradhaaya discussions by jaambavaans; pardon me for the interruption; adiyEn just wanted others also (if they had missed to note) to enjoy the

nectar of his writing. Hence the mail. Kshamikka vENum....adiyen Raamanuja daasan sundarSreekanth <sreekanth_aVanamamalai ; ramanuja Sent: Tuesday, August 22, 2006 11:17:20 AM The Blind following

The Blind following When I used to visit GuruvAyUr, I used to see people crazy at Lord chanting 'GuruvAyUrappa! GuruvAyUrappA!' Many people complainÂ…if you follow blindly some one that would be dangerous. One should study and decide for oneself is the universal prescription. But can we follow this advice too blindly..the answer is no. It depends on whom you follow and what you follow. When azhwar is questioned by emperuman, AzhvIr how can you describe me do you have some evidence ? AzhwAr replies eppadi Ur A miaikkum kuruttu a mialaikkum ennum appadi yAnum sonnEn thiruvirutham 94 When the cow flock reaches the village back after gracing, they moo in happiness that they are back home. Aa blind cow among them, also moos together -ammEA- with others, even though it cannot see where it is. Azhwar answering emperuman that like that blind cow, me too sing about

Yourself oh! my

Lord hearing to the vaidikas who know you and define you as the one with beautiful dark hued thirumEni and chenthAmarai kaN. They saw you and sung, and adiyEn is blindly following them. No wonder AndAL and thoNdaradippodiyAzh war reflected the same mElayAr seyvanakaL vEnduvana kETTiyEl pEsitthE pEsal allAlswAmi nAyanAr affirms this againbhAsyakArar ithukoNdu sUthrankaL orunkaviTuvarpEsitthE pEsum Eka

kaNdTharkaL adiyEn rAmAnuja dAsanSreekanth Stay in the know. Pulse on the new .com. Check it out.