IndiaDivine.org

VazhuthinAdan SatakOpan - 15

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Vaikuntanatha Vijayasana BhoomipalaDevesa pankajavilichana choranatyanNikshepvittha Makaraya KarnapasouNatham Namami Vakulabharanena saartham-Sri Manavala Mamunigal pulingutikkitandhu varagunamangai irundhu vaikundhaththul ninRu,thelindhaven chindhai akangazi yaathE ennaiyaaL vaay....... (TVM 9.2.4) Rain is the much needed entity for a field that is dying without water for a long period of time. The cloud does not bring rain to the field all the time. It happens only during a particular period of the year. Still the crops are very much dependant on this cloud to bring rains and

revitalize them. This is the kind of relationship between jIvAtma and Perumal. None other than Perumal can offer bhOgam to the souls suffering in samsara. This relationship of bhOgta-bhOgyam is explained by Kulasekara Perumal in the pasuram on Uyyavandha Perumal in ThiruVitthuvakkOdu. etthanaiyum vaanmarantha kaalatthum paingoozhkaLmaiththezhuntha maamukilE paartthirukkum maRRavaippOlmeytthuyarveet taavitinum viRRuvakkOttammaa ensitthammiga vunpOlE vaippa NnatiyEnE (PERUMAL THIRUMOZHI 5.7) akangazi yaathE ennaiyaaL vaay... Nammazhwar also talks about the bhOgta-bhOgyam relationship in the above words of the pasuram for Thiruppulingudi pathigam. "You were the one to actually give the maturity of bhakti to me, and hence were very much interested in visiting me in my place. Moreover, you have enabled me to always think about your kalyana gunas. You would come and grace me only when you want to do so, and not necessarily when I pray for your darshan (like how the cloud pours the rain only during a certain time and and not necessarily when the crop is looking for it). " This ends Azhwar's anubhavam on Thiruppulingudi pathigam. What is this kind of bhakti that is spoken

about by Azhwar time and again in this pathigam? Where did it all start for VazhuthinAdan? Let us continue with the trip of ThirVazhuthi valanAttu Divya Desa yatrai with the most significant Divya Desam for KarimAran from the next posting in the series.. (To be Continued) adiyEn, ramanan

Everyone is raving about the all-new Mail beta.